Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Emery is a massive coup for us the guy is generally a world class manager , right up there.

He should be managing a champions league club and if we get him that would be massive. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ajo6bebv9lomk8ku6e

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One thing we've learnt from all of this is that the press are a few steps behind actual events, and this may be way further down the line of an approach being made. The leakage to the press might actually accelerate things.

25 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

i can't lie, his spell at arsenal does concern me a bit but there is no arguing against his record anywhere else. he's basically guaranteed silverware.

Finishing 5th with a 55 percent win percent and getting to a Europa Cup final is the kind of " failure " I'd he ok with for now to be fair 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The work permit thing doesn’t make sense to me. It’s like any other transfer isn’t it once the main negotiations have been sorted we usually come out and say “subject to work permit”. My guess is he is still trying to make his mind up.

*cough* Brexit *cough*

4 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

i can't lie, his spell at arsenal does concern me a bit but there is no arguing against his record anywhere else. he's basically guaranteed silverware.

Arsenal were cancerous, their fans insufferable and that squad was pish.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

5th place and a Europa League final? Arsenal fans were still in self entitled mode after getting Wenger out and expected instant success. 

The biggest thing arteta has done is got shot of the overpaid chancers

Under emery the director of football signed pepe for £80m, arguably the biggest one of the lot, emery never stood a chance

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The work permit thing doesn’t make sense to me. It’s like any other transfer isn’t it once the main negotiations have been sorted we usually come out and say “subject to work permit”. My guess is he is still trying to make his mind up.

Might be negotiating for his backroom staff as well...