Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Didn't you indicate it was an 🇦🇷?

I did, before he (allegedly) turned us down. I have no idea who it is now, hence not mentioning Emery. I just know something is stirring at B6 and is imminent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jim's ITK stint must have run concurrently with Liz Truss tenor as PM 😂

How dare you! I've been very open and honest with my information unlike that bint.

• Haha 3

I don't think we'll make an announcement before the Newcastle game for anyone.

Jim White on Sky has it about right, we're prepared to take our time for the right man.

I might be wrong and it might be Emery in half an hour, but I have a feeling we're more likely to be a week or even two away from appointing someone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ther a actually another bloke who is quite good at Manager impressions but don't remember his name, slim bloke.

I think Farley needs to realise his ceiling might be Bruce, as he looks similar 😂

His Rooney one is funny too to be fair 

Conor Moore I think is his name. Did some sketch with Mourinho i think recently enough

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think we'll make an announcement before the Newcastle game for anyone.

Jim White on Sky has it about right, we're prepared to take our time for the right man.

I might be wrong and it might be Emery in half an hour, but I have a feeling we're more likely to be a week or even two away from appointing someone.

Seems like it would be hard to keep that kind of info from leaking for over a week if Emery has in fact signed.

7 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

If we've reached a point where we want to trigger the buyout, then we must have assurances that Emery is up for it.

I'll be very pleased if he does come. Of course, he wasn't my first choice, but then my first choice(s) weren't realistic, more a pipedream. 

I think he's the best of the rest with his experience and I think he'll do a great job for us.