Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

All the ITKs are going all in now. I hope we do get Emery, but it would be hilarious if they’re all wrong 🤣

And we get Dyche walking in at the presser. Or...

0_Sunderland-v-Everton-Barclays-Premier-League-Stadium-of-Light.thumb.jpg.ef9e8ca9f89ce8274cb709c7d33e540d.jpg

7 minutes ago, daft said:

He isn't an oracle, but at least he is putting his balls om the chopping block with Emery AND an announcement today.

Ok, thanks. That is good to hear that he has got some info correct in the past, that is good to hear. I am not on Twitter, so I am oblivious to who is who on there.

Emery was my preferred choice for manager. I hope that this is true, as I think he would be one of the best we could get for our current level . I hope he can take us to the next level, and be challenging those top 6-8 slots on a regular basis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Is Emery an exciting attacking manager?

From my memory of him I'd say no. More of an actual tactician who gets results. But I've not seen his teams since Arsenal so could be way ogg the mark.

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

At least he is experienced, thats a huge plus. He has a grown up pedigree too. Kudos to Management too, if this is true they wrapped this up pretty quickly.

Taking a small club like Villarreal to the semis in Champions League last season was an incredible achievement (to name one).

• Like 1