Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

Just now, maqroll said:

Maybe we'll finally see Sanson given a chance.

I'd love nothing more than him to be given a proper chance and grasp it.

Making Gerrard look an even bigger fool for freezing him out for 11 months would be the icing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I honestly don’t think he’s ready to coach this team. 

I think that's the first post of yours where I've read it and felt in a better place after doing so. Genuinely raised a smile. I will sleep well tonight. 

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

From the BBC website.

Cripes, I can only imagine that Sean Dyche’s mum has sitting at her computer voting over and over…

F9E77CB1-C171-483E-A943-E7BFFA162EB7.thumb.jpeg.e9fd50e3a69196cc0c079dbfa0285aa7.jpeg

I f**king hope so. Sean 'hoof it up to the big man and clatter 'em' Dyche would be a f**king disaster of Liz Truss proportions. The football equivalent of turning 50 and settling in for the inevitable oncoming slow slide into oblivion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

I think that's the first post of yours where I've read it and felt in a better place after doing so. Genuinely raised a smile. I will sleep well tonight. 

What?! I’ve made loads of amazing posts! 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Yeah, I actually think Frank would be a very good fit, but I just don’t see the fans getting behind the appointment (no Kenneth intended).

And rightly so! The last manager we hired from Brentford only improved us ~20 league positions :)

59 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Football Insiders going to be dining on this for years. #aheadofthecurve

A broken clock is right twice a day.

They were wrong - as usual.

Edited by est1874

My hunch is that we have had to keep Gerrard longer than we'd hoped because we haven't been able to attract the likes of Poch.  Now they've got to the point where he is doing too much damage and they've had to sack him so I wouldn't rule out Dyche on a 6 or 18 month contract tbh.

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

My hunch is that we have had to keep Gerrard longer than we'd hoped because we haven't been able to attract the likes of Poch.  Now they've got to the point where he is doing too much damage and they've had to sack him so I wouldn't rule out Dyche on a 6 or 18 month contract tbh.

Dyche would keep us up, forget Europe though.

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I didn’t think anything could make me feel more depressed after watching that shit show this evening but this has managed it… 😟

• Like 1