Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

28 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I think Emery is a better cup manager, he's able to grind out results in knockout over two legs.  He's never finished higher than 7th in the league with Villarreal and never higher than 5th with Sevilla.  

I'd weep with joy if we were able to get **** 7th after the last year or so 😂

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Villa putting it to the public vote it seems! Feels like this has been put forward by the club to gauge fans opinion

Yeah this definitely is what's happening. Villa use the telegraph to do a poll on Twitter to get fans' opinions on the next manager. Definitely it. Definitely!

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

His record at Arsenal was decent 55% win record an 5th place in his first season. Media made him out to be worse than he was. 

Arsenal fans pushed out Wenger, pushed out Emery, almost pushed out Arteta. One of the most entitled, awful fan bases in England. The media helps fuel it - as much as those idiots in AFTV. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Media and fans also mocked emery for his accent and the way he spoke. 

He may not want to return to that. 

I think he was quite close to joining Newcastle before Howe. I think at the time of Emery being linked, they said he’s open to return to the Prem. I think he’ll be open to the idea, depending on the plan etc.

But yeah it was a disgrace how they mocked his accent, I wouldn’t be surprised if the media continued to do so  if we appointed him. Especially  after sacking Gerrard.