Good Bye Villa

bendixen35

50 minutes ago, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years you brought me very little pleasure and mostly a lot of pain.

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

bye-bye-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

• Haha 1

I get where the OP is coming from, despite his post being a bit dramatic. I still feel apathetic right now, but he’s only just been sacked. Once we hire a decent manager (please god), and start to look like we can play again, my interest will be back and I’ll enjoy supporting Villa. It takes time to recover after the trauma of Gerrard-ball. 

12 hours ago, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years you brought me very little pleasure and mostly a lot of pain.

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

In the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, the main character, who is autistic, decides what mood he's going to be in, by looking out of the window, and if he sees a red car passing, he decides he's going to be in a good mood.

I think football supporters play the same game, and decide what mood they will be in by the results of their team.

It might be totally irrational but it sure offers a distraction from those really scary life worries.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

This is all part of it.

Football fans feel both the highs and lows deeply,but the game (nor the club) owes us nothing.

Don't take it personally.

UTV

so man city are just gluttens?

8 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

In the book, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, the main character, who is autistic, decides what mood he's going to be in, by looking out of the window, and if he sees a red car passing, he decides he's going to be in a good mood.

I think football supporters play the same game, and decide what mood they will be in by the results of their team.

It might be totally irrational but it sure offers a distraction from those really scary life worries.

I think watching Villa scares me, more than what Elon Musk has planned.