January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

15 minutes ago, Rolta said:

He seems like a nice guy to be fair. I like him. He has some charm at least—especially when you look at the competition (Shearer and so on). He was one of our worst centre backs ever though. Replacing Vlaar with him was a bigger drop in quality than replacing Benteke with Gestede—and we did both in the same summer. As I remember it every goal we conceded that year when Richards was playing was a little bit his fault.

Imagine being a "drop in quality" when being compared to Ron Vlaar, who was , at best, a load of **** wank

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Adbo9 said:

Imagine being a "drop in quality" when being compared to Ron Vlaar, who was , at best, a load of **** wank

bit harsh, also responsible for scoring a thunderbolt in a most enjoyable win over sunderland

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I feel like im being gaslit with the micah richards thing where everyone seems to love him

he is an irritating twunt.

He doesnt actually ever say anything funny - just loudly. Then laughs at it and everyone laughs along. Its bizarre stuff

I aggree, possibly the most annoying pundit on TV, got literally nothing good to say, just giggles at things - makes me wanna rip the TV off the wall...........

• Like 2

This window has become incredibly boring and frustrating at the same time.  It's a weird combo of emotions because while it's boring, I check my feed far more often and while it's frustrating, if we dont do anything then while the squad is short, it's not a massive deal but still this window feels boring and frustrating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

He was OK. Even if Vlaar wasn't very good, Richards was only pretending to be a centre back. What an awful signing.

Edited by Rolta

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

This window has become incredibly boring and frustrating at the same time.  It's a weird combo of emotions because while it's boring, I check my feed far more often and while it's frustrating, if we dont do anything then while the squad is short, it's not a massive deal but still this window feels boring and frustrating.

It’s the calm before the positive storm… the anticipation before the stunning conclusion… let’s hang in there 😆

6 minutes ago, Rolta said:

He was OK. Even if Vlaar wasn't very good, Richards was only pretending to be a centre back. What an awful signing.

Was it Luton that beat us 3-0 or 3-1 that year? I remember one counter attack when Richards just stopped running back. As in he gave up and jogged back. Stealing a living.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Lescott getting away with murder in this thread…

At least he was a centre back. It's weird, I have no memory of him except for the pocket post. Maybe I've blocked him out. Richards I can't manage to do that with.

24 minutes ago, nick76 said:

9F3FE452-3778-4576-B0A9-BB63D22FE433.jpeg

• Haha 1