January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

That sounds......interesting.....

Is that some legit thing or something a little dodgy?!

I don’t know if its against the rules what they’re doing, but the reason this happens is because the owners of both clubs are father and son and they clearly cooperate with each other at the very least. 

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I don’t know if its against the rules what they’re doing, but the reason this happens is because the owners of both clubs are father and son so they cooperate with each other.

I think it helps they will probably never play each other in a competitive game

27 minutes ago, macandally said:

Are we still looking at the “icing on the cake” type players rather than the main ingredients?

Personally think we are still missing a midfielder and a centre  half before we start polishing our forward line 

We either need someone in who can help us create 3 times as many chances for our inconsistent strikers to score, or a striker that can finish the chances that our current creative players create for them.

Definitely need a CB as well though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

We either need someone in who can help us create 3 times as many chances for our inconsistent strikers to score, or a striker that can finish the chances that our current creative players create for them.

Definitely need a CB as well though.

I think since we got rid of the clown we are creating a lot more chances. We created enough against Liverpool for a draw but were unlucky. I think if Watkind/McGinn chances fall to Ings or Ramsey they score

21 minutes ago, STO said:

Sarr is really quick, something we lack.  I wouldn't be against him signing with the decent coaching staff we now have.  Brilliant for high press and counter attacking. 

Yeah and the hard working he'd be good up top with Watkins if we had a Coutinho off LM say. 

10 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

That lyric fella tweeted this last night then deactivated his account 

Multimillionaire owners and about to announce a profit in the PL era for the first time. Yeah we’re extremely low on funds. These people need putting in the corner of a dark room and keeping away from anything stronger than Tango. 

Just now, CVByrne said:

We'll sign nobody for central midfield 

Bold statement!

We honestly have no idea at this stage who and what positions Emery wants to recruit for.  Doesn’t matter who or how many we have in positions, Emery will have his own ideas and I’m assuming he’ll be backed.

27 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Multimillionaire owners and about to announce a profit in the PL era for the first time. Yeah we’re extremely low on funds. These people need putting in the corner of a dark room and keeping away from anything stronger than Tango. 

Also why would we be low of funds now then magically have funds in the summer.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

That’s the bit I don’t get (if there is any truth in it). Unless it’s something to do with when the new financial year starts.

Why worry, it was taken down five minutes after posting it.  About as ITK as the drunk bloke in the local pub.