Weekends Football 16/18 September

andykeenan

Honestly, all this shit with players faking injuries to kill time must stop. 

I thinks refs should be allowed hand guns, and if a player is judged by the ref to be wasting time, he should have the right to execute said player on the spot. Only rule is it has to be a quick death, and the disposal of the body done quickly. Preferably through incinerators in the stadium somewhere.

It really is a **** pain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, daft said:

I thinks refs should be allowed hand guns, and if a player is judged by the ref to be wasting time, he should have the right to execute said player on the spot. Only rule is it has to be a quick death, and the disposal of the body done quickly. Preferably through incinerators in the stadium somewhere.

That's some good, post Brexit thinking there, I like it!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Giro said:

West Ham look garbage this year. What’s happened? It’s not like they’ve lost big players 

Their set pieces weren't great today, had about 10 corners. Surprised they didn't put Dawson back in as he tends to chip in with 3-4 goals a season and Kehrer is very average CB.

39 minutes ago, daft said:

escalated-quickly.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Funny how West Ham have turned out. After two season challenging for Europe and being praised by everyone, they kept all their best players, added some expensive signings and became shite.

You're right. Sometimes the answer isn't just keep buying players. I think we have suffered from the revolving door of players over the years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Early days obvs but scamacca hasn’t hit the ground running in the league.

He may still come good but the amount of money being thrown around these days on average players (as we know well) is just crazy. 

Feels like every season West Ham buy one or 2 players from Europe that will reliably flop, it's very consistent.

• Like 2

Â