Weekends Football 16/18 September

andykeenan

Just now, VillaAlex said:

We've won more games than Newcastle, that surprised me. Underperforming as well?

Yeah, I was just about to post that.

I can't believe it, after all the players they've bought already and after how annoyingly well they did in the 2nd half of last season. But then again I fear it's just a matter of time before they're in the top six, possibly later this season, otherwise it's likely next season.

5 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

We've won more games than Newcastle, that surprised me. Underperforming as well?

Everything about Newcastle is amazing. They changed their fizzy orange supplier from Fanta to Tango, incredible bit of business. They are just so well run we can only admire.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Howe is a genius and Gerrard a fraud. Remember that. 

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

Yeah, I was just about to post that.

I can't believe it, after all the players they've bought already and after how annoyingly well they did in the 2nd half of last season. But then again I fear it's just a matter of time before they're in the top six, possibly later this season, otherwise it's likely next season.

They were lucky to have that run of home wins last season. Unless you are top 4 that doesnt nornally happen. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Their squad still isn’t great.

Yep, was it 2 games ago that Bruno was injured and they were starting longstaff? 

Our squad is better than theirs

The test for them was always going to be what happens when they lost the momentum from last season 

Â