Weekends Football 16/18 September

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

we offered 30-40m for Smith-Rowe just 12 ish months ago, and he doesnt even get in Arsenals first 11 at the moment.

Thats not a slight on him in terms of his ability, it just goes to show, for me, how improved Arsenal are right now.

Arteta said in his presser that Smith-Rowe still can't train properly and is suffering from pain due to some injury.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

West ham really are awful this season! Everton look quite solid tbf, can see them picking up points quite quickly after the international break

Not really selling the Premier League this game either. Much like us against the Saints. Outside the top 5-6, this league is stuffed with wank teams.

2 minutes ago, daft said:

Not really selling the Premier League this game either. Much like us against the Saints. Outside the top 5-6, this league is stuffed with wank teams.

yeah i'd agree with that, a lot of these games are quite cagey and only a goal separates the 2 teams. kind of like us vs hammers at home also, both teams didnt want to win it really

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Paqueta massively struggled with time on the ball so far, he's one West Ham have signed to try to push them up a bit.

Yeah I know it’s early days but he can’t keep with the play here at all

3 minutes ago, Giro said:

West Ham look garbage this year. What’s happened? It’s not like they’ve lost big players 

Confidence goes a long way in team sports. People tend to be so focused on individual skill and tactical matters they tend to forget that.

That said, it could well be a case of the game having moved out of their tactical sweet spot, or something like that. Their model just isn't as viable. 

EDIT

Moyes lookes like he's 105 years old. 

Edited by daft
  • Like 2

Â