Weekends Football 16/18 September

andykeenan

Spuds would be nothing without Son and Kane.

Those two seem to have been at Spuds for years yet they never either have long term injuries where they are out for the whole season nor do they oddly ever actually age at all....

2 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Spuds would be nothing without Son and Kane.

Those two seem to have been at Spuds for years yet they never either have long term injuries where they are out for the whole season nor do they oddly ever actually age at all....

Kane's had a few, but not recently. He was out a couple of months in 18/19 I think as well as during the All or Nothing period. Son is healthier, he had a broken elbow or some shit, also during the All or Nothing season. 

1 hour ago, daft said:

Kane's had a few, but not recently. He was out a couple of months in 18/19 I think as well as during the All or Nothing period. Son is healthier, he had a broken elbow or some shit, also during the All or Nothing season. 

Son had a broken arm and still scored a last minute winner at VP :rolleyes:

we offered 30-40m for Smith-Rowe just 12 ish months ago, and he doesnt even get in Arsenals first 11 at the moment.

Thats not a slight on him in terms of his ability, it just goes to show, for me, how improved Arsenal are right now.

Â