Pre match thread

VillaChris

After the watkins and ings nightmare he has solved that one but thought now i need to be a clearing in the woods and play McGinn and JJ. 

I am not even going to slag Gerrard. I am going to slag McAllister and Critchley.  Wtf are they doing to earn their money. I am going to slag the data analysts. Wtf are they presenting to Gerrard that means he drops Luiz . 

Its just blind optimism at play here. Lets save a million a year and get rid of all the analysts. Because they arent being listened to thats for sure 

2 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Free everyone. God he's shit. 

Watch us scrape a 1-0 

This is exactly what I’m hoping for. As much as I want him out I could never go to VP hoping we lose, so scrapping a win in a drab game might still be enough to see him gone. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

This is exactly what I’m hoping for. As much as I want him out I could never go to VP hoping we lose, so scrapping a win in a drab game might still be enough to see him gone. 

I doubt it sadly. Purslow and Stevie will be arguing it's 'something to build on'.

1 minute ago, av1 said:

At this point I’m not sure which result is ‘cutting off your nose’.

I reckon his missus who knows **** all about football will take a look at that line up and book flights to Dubai in the next hour. 

We know it, most of our fans know it , the pundits know it , even John McGinn knows it. But our management doesnt.