Brisbane Roar vs Villa - Wed 20th July 10.45am

ender4

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Is Buendia already making anything happen? What’s the score? 

I had work to do :(

0-0 we're quicker in the build up, more assured.

Buendias passing, through balls are more polished than Bailey/Traore last half. His tenacity and running with the ball is better too. Just our best player by a distance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've gone from winning the Peace Cup, to failing to break down Brisbane Roar...my how the mighty have fallen!

I think we are winning the Queensland's Champions Cup with draw as well 😉

Just now, Demitri_C said:

ARCHER making a nuisance of himself. I really hope we keep him here and dont loan him out

Yeah I agree, I think he’s done enough to be our third striker. I suppose it depends on his game time expectations 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The slipping man!

Surely it's our boots?

I'm liking the accuracy of the raking cross field balls though

The commentators just mentioned that the pitch is really hard so the studs aren't working as well as they should be.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If Buendia doesnt start against Bournemouth I will be worried...

Prepare to be worried.

Coutinho wedged into a 433 in midfield concerns me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Kingman said:

Looks like we could be missing a revenue trick with a lower back of the shirt sponsorship deal. 

We lost our heads at the slogan of our main sponsor on the front of the shirt. Also not sure we are allowed lower back sponsors in Prem are we? It's a Seri A etc. Thing.

Sleeve sponsors will be next

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

The problem I have with the doom shit on this game, is that these days with everything televised every game matters, even pre-season. People getting hot and bothered about how we play in a game like this means it's increasingly difficult to try new stuff out, and to get the players building an understanding without the pressure of getting a result. 

I went to a pre season friendly in 1994 against Falmouth Town. Anyone here see it on TV? Anyone go to the game? No? Cos' no-one gave a crap about pre-season results. A single line on teletext was all there was. 

I take it you're just going to ignore all the replies to your last post shitting on all of us not happy with the match so far?

We don't care about the result, we care about the fact that after 10 months we still don't have an identity under Gerrard and the players continue to look lost and disjointed.  We had a grand total of 3 new players added to the squad this game, not a dozen new ones we're bedding in.  They should not look this discombobulated in Gerrard's system at this point.  

Â