DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

14 hours ago, Shomin Geki said:

Hey there!  Thanks for reaching out.  I'm not sure what's happening with my Fantasy account.  I thought I'd joined a league, but there's no record of this on my account.  If the offer is still valid I'm very game.  Cheers.

League got deleted. Resetting up as two leagues of 8-10 teams.

2 hours ago, skarroki said:

I'm game to join a league. when's it happening?

If we can get leagues of 10 I'd suggest we draft between GW2 and GW3. If leagues of 8, which we probably already have, I'd suggest draft between GW3 and GW4. Each of those scenarios gives equal number of games against each other team.

Either way we've got a week or so to confirm teams and get leagues set up.

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

I have no idea how this works as I have totally forgotten what happened last time?

Snake draft to start between teams at prearranged time. Trades or free agency to change team once draft is done. Leagues of 8 or 10 teams. Head to head fixtures against each. 2 team promotion/relegation between the leagues at end of season.

We've definitely got at least 16 now including @Hornso. Will leave entry open til next Friday in case we can get up to 20 players for two 10 team leagues. Then we can get leagues set up and draft times agreed.

How is everyone set for w/c 15th and w/c 22nd for the draft? The former week is preferable for 10 team league and latter for 8 teams.

7 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

We've definitely got at least 16 now including @Hornso. Will leave entry open til next Friday in case we can get up to 20 players for two 10 team leagues. Then we can get leagues set up and draft times agreed.

How is everyone set for w/c 15th and w/c 22nd for the draft? The former week is preferable for 10 team league and latter for 8 teams.

Monday night would be best for me in either week

Looks like we've now got two confirmed leagues of 8 as it stands.

VT1 is looking like:

@AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @Shomin Geki @tomsky_11 @LancsVillan

Assuming no further entrants, VT2 will be:

@maqroll @a-k @skarroki @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees @tomav84 @sexbelowsound

If anyone else does still want to join, let me know by this Friday latest.

Assuming we have leagues of 8 we are looking at a draft w/c 22nd, so does the evening of 22nd itself sound ok for everyone for the draft? (Obvs each league can draft at different times but everyone so far has suggested Monday)

Also, will need someone to set up and admin the VT2 league. So any volunteers? (I'd maybe suggest not @maqroll or @a-k just in case we get more entrants and need to move you up to VT1)

• Like 3

I've joined. I can do anytime but just looked w/c 22nd as most people wanted the Monday, for some odd reason Man Utd v Liverpool is on that Monday night so be aware in case people here want to avoid a clash with that being on. 

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Looks like we've now got two confirmed leagues of 8 as it stands.

VT1 is looking like:

@AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @Shomin Geki @tomsky_11 @LancsVillan

Assuming no further entrants, VT2 will be:

@maqroll @a-k @skarroki @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees @tomav84 @sexbelowsound

If anyone else does still want to join, let me know by this Friday latest.

Assuming we have leagues of 8 we are looking at a draft w/c 22nd, so does the evening of 22nd itself sound ok for everyone for the draft? (Obvs each league can draft at different times but everyone so far has suggested Monday)

Also, will need someone to set up and admin the VT2 league. So any volunteers? (I'd maybe suggest not @maqroll or @a-k just in case we get more entrants and need to move you up to VT1)

happy to if no other volunteers

are both leagues to have the same draft date & time?

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

happy to if no other volunteers

are both leagues to have the same draft date & time?

Sound, yeah go ahead and set up VillaTalk2. Just drop the code here for the VT2 teams to join. Settings should be head to head scoring, 8 teams min and 10 max, all trades on, think we've just got default 90 secs for pick time.

Doesn't have to be same date & time. Just arrange between yourselves whichever date/time is most suitable, just so long as it is after the gw3 deadline and before gw4 deadline. You'll have to put a provisional date and time when you set up league but can always be changed later.

33 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Sound, yeah go ahead and set up VillaTalk2. Just drop the code here for the VT2 teams to join. Settings should be head to head scoring, 8 teams min and 10 max, all trades on, think we've just got default 90 secs for pick time.

Doesn't have to be same date & time. Just arrange between yourselves whichever date/time is most suitable, just so long as it is after the gw3 deadline and before gw4 deadline. You'll have to put a provisional date and time when you set up league but can always be changed later.

@maqroll @a-k @skarroki @Demitri_C @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees @sexbelowsound

i'll go with 22nd @ 8pm unless i receive some strong objections. please let me know any suggested alternatives by 5pm tomorrow, thanks!

league code for VillaTalk2 is z7ic6a

• Like 1

Â