DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

No probs cant do Wednesday gonna be at the cinema cab di thursday. Woukd ay tomorrow but villa playing

right the draft is thursday...we'll go with what we have. not gonna be great with 5 players but is what it is

• Thanks 1

PIcked 2nd and ended with this.
Nor sure I'm too happy, defence looks quite boring. and that midfield might go either way.
Also my internet took a break midway, and got an autopick I wouldn't have made in Tielemans.

image.thumb.png.eba79d78cf7ff432f788f6f8217bb500.png

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

right the draft is thursday...we'll go with what we have. not gonna be great with 5 players but is what it is

Just spam whoever hasn't joined til they join lol. They've all previously confirmed and 3 of the 4 who might be missing have been online in last 24 hours.

41 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

b47e86a81c6ce510fd9cd2e307ceed7f.png

Kept getting pipped to a few players. James, Laporte and even Fofana who I was hoping most wouldn't notice. Had 3rd pick, so went Kane once Salah and Haaland had gone but couldn't get my hands on enough City/Pool players.

More Liverpool players you say... Okay... 

Kane for Darwin. 

:trollface:

58 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

b47e86a81c6ce510fd9cd2e307ceed7f.png

Kept getting pipped to a few players. James, Laporte and even Fofana who I was hoping most wouldn't notice. Had 3rd pick, so went Kane once Salah and Haaland had gone but couldn't get my hands on enough City/Pool players.

I think this looks pretty darn good, depending on the city boys getting minutes,

4 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

@skarroki @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees @sexbelowsound which one of you is NSFW City in the VT2 league?

The other three who haven't joined yet, can you please join asap or say if no longer joining so can try and replace before draft which will now be later this week.

Sorry mate I’m in now! So not nsfw city! Haha

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

@skarroki @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees @sexbelowsound which one of you is NSFW City in the VT2 league?

The other three who haven't joined yet, can you please join asap or say if no longer joining so can try and replace before draft which will now be later this week.

Sorry I misunderstood before, I thought all places had been taken and you were waiting to find out who NSFW City was.

I'm in now, team name Skorpio. Looks like we're only needing 1 more. 

Also @Dodgyknees confirmed he was in so I assume he'll be NSFW City.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Sorry I misunderstood before, I thought all places had been taken and you were waiting to find out who NSFW City was.

I'm in now, team name Skorpio. Looks like we're only needing 1 more. 

Also @Dodgyknees confirmed he was in so I assume he'll be NSFW City.

if there's only 7 of us it's not the end of the world

Â