DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

1 hour ago, a-k said:

I'm already in the league, but is the draft indeed Monday night? Not sure I can make that day

There wasn't a date that worked for everyone I'm afraid 

if you cant make it you can just add players to your watchlist in order of who you'd pick

Edited by tomav84

On 19/08/2022 at 21:05, Demitri_C said:

What time is it monday guys?

8pm

i've updated the VT2 league to be a minimum 5 teams so we'll just go with that as looks like the others aren't joining

On 21/08/2022 at 09:39, tomav84 said:

8pm

i've updated the VT2 league to be a minimum 5 teams so we'll just go with that as looks like the others aren't joining

Who are you missing? Would suggest tagging them specifically to chase. Might be worth seeing if a date later this week works if need more time to get people in.

13 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Who are you missing? Would suggest tagging them specifically to chase. Might be worth seeing if a date later this week works if need more time to get people in.

so based on guesses i think we have the following:

FC Hawkeye - me

MAQ ATTACK - @maqroll

Super Demz FC - @Demitri_C

FC Aatami - @a-k

NSFW City - is either @skarroki @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees or @sexbelowsound

i think there were various days this week that someone couldn't make. if someone could suggest a date that works for everyone that would be ideal

i think at this point we can also open it up to anyone else who has previously expressed interest in this - it's clear we're not getting all 8 that originally confirmed.

VT1 guys

@AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @Shomin Geki @tomsky_11 @LancsVillan

we all good for draft tonight?

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Thought we were drafting at 8pm tonight not 7pm?

I'd always set VT1 for 7pm, thought might mean done before game tonight if people watching that.

Can move back to 8pm if we want? Might be better for me as well tbh.

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so based on guesses i think we have the following:

FC Hawkeye - me

MAQ ATTACK - @maqroll

Super Demz FC - @Demitri_C

FC Aatami - @a-k

NSFW City - is either @skarroki @BennettVilla @Dodgyknees or @sexbelowsound

i think there were various days this week that someone couldn't make. if someone could suggest a date that works for everyone that would be ideal

i think at this point we can also open it up to anyone else who has previously expressed interest in this - it's clear we're not getting all 8 that originally confirmed.

How you getting on with entrants? I'd suggest postpone if only got 5 joined and rearrange for later this week.

37 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

VT1 guys

@AndyM3000 @chappy @HanoiVillan @Rds1983 @Eak94 @Shomin Geki @tomsky_11 @LancsVillan

we all good for draft tonight?

I'd always set VT1 for 7pm, thought might mean done before game tonight if people watching that.

Can move back to 8pm if we want? Might be better for me as well tbh.

Can we do 8? I'm popping out in a mo but will be back by 8.

EDIT: You know what, it doesn't matter, I can schedule around it. But would like to know for sure what time.

Edited by HanoiVillan

Â