Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Five reds in a row. Tanked from 60k to 160k.

Switched it up and went away from my 'tactic' of if not being sure, save the ft and use two the next week. Thought I'd have some fun and try push to a great finish. It's not been fun.

Probably about -60 points where I would have been if I hadn't touched my team.

So Jota out Alvarez in. Playing Alvarez & Haaland (c) with Wilson on the Bench in position number one because I do fear the rotation and with Grealish in my side too there's a good chance one will not play (I suspect Haaland)

My dilemma is who to give the VC to, Alvarez, Rashford, Salah, even a cheeky punt on March or Mac Allister? Standard wisdom says Salah but as much as he got two goals last week, they were both pens and he didn't actually look that involved apart from those pens. I don't see Utd away to the Kit Stealers being a high scoring affair, Alvarez is a punt so it comes down to the Brighton pair I think and even that isn't clear cut, March got rotated in both the games last week and Mac Allister is playing deeper again. Hell I might even put it on Steele except I don't see him getting many saves against the risible toffees, decisions..... Such a mindf*** for the VC armband  :D 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

So Jota out Alvarez in. Playing Alvarez & Haaland (c) with Wilson on the Bench in position number one because I do fear the rotation and with Grealish in my side too there's a good chance one will not play (I suspect Haaland)

My dilemma is who to give the VC to, Alvarez, Rashford, Salah, even a cheeky punt on March or Mac Allister? Standard wisdom says Salah but as much as he got two goals last week, they were both pens and he didn't actually look that involved apart from those pens. I don't see Utd away to the Kit Stealers being a high scoring affair, Alvarez is a punt so it comes down to the Brighton pair I think and even that isn't clear cut, March got rotated in both the games last week and Mac Allister is playing deeper again. Hell I might even put it on Steele except I don't see him getting many saves against the risible toffees, decisions..... Such a mindf*** for the VC armband  :D 

Fpl raptor has had info saying haaland starts

• Like 1

24 points up in my mini-league, neither of us have any chips left. Could be out of sight if I made some better transfer decisions lately but that's how it goes. Haaland (C), Salah (VC), rolling the FT. Emi in net instead of Steele. Let's go!

think i'll lose a couple of hundred places...totally forgettable GW for most i think

2 FTs for next week...not sure what to do. definitely isak for the double, was going to bring in botman too but newcastle starting to concede goals

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Having Mac and no Brighton defence actually worked in my favour this week so a small green arrow. 

i think that mac allister goal was worth about 5m places in the GW ranking for me

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Looking at the scores this week in the H2H league I swear you duckers are fixing it so I come last :D

Oi. We didn't put Gabriel 3rd sub and Ramsdale on the bench 😁

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

Oi. We didn't put Gabriel 3rd sub and Ramsdale on the bench 😁

you've run away with the H2H league but the battle for 2nd is getting interesting

3 awful weeks in a row. Completely ruined my momentum and basically ended my season.

Variance has been insane. Solly March getting a hamstring injury and MacAllister scoring straight afterwards really summed it up