Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Interesting from klopp on rotation. I don't need to massively chase rank so I'm on salah captain for now but now having doubts. I'd love to rely on team leaks but I'm at an outdoor gig Sunday so no idea if I'll have signal!

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Interesting from klopp on rotation. I don't need to massively chase rank so I'm on salah captain for now but now having doubts. I'd love to rely on team leaks but I'm at an outdoor gig Sunday so no idea if I'll have signal!

If my missus thinks I'm picking her up from Lime St anytime close to the deadline, then she'll have to learn where the bus stop is

• Haha 2

I'm pondering.

I'm 8 ahead of my only rival in my money league, we're battling for 2nd place and £100

Given the above, thats Grealish out of my squad so he's out for Douglas Luiz

My pondering, is do I then transfer Mitoma for Rashford and take a -4?

Both of us currently have Mitoma and I reckon he's nailed on not to play because he looks absolutely knackered in recent weeks

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Haaland/Isak to Kane/Firmino done. Good luck all. May all your starters eh ... start 😁

Went for the -4 Rashford / Douglas Luiz in for Grealish / Mitoma. 

If Mitoma plays and hauls I'll blame myself

Up 7 in my mini-league. Need to bring in a DEF because I have 3 seemingly not in the line-up or on the bench. Haaland to Kane for a -4 is what I need to decide on. Leaves me up 3 and just saying my team beats your team this week. Feel like 2nd in my mini-league will also do the same transfer, so that is also a potential block. Thinking Salah captain. The greedy word removed will be looking to get 20 for the season.

Won my cash mini-league. If I've done my maths correct, I would have won by a single point had I not done Haaland to Kane for a -4

EDIT: apparently don't know maths, would have lost by a few points if not for that transfer 😁

Edited by a-k

11 hours ago, bickster said:

Pinnock 15 points off the bench for my rival. Word removed.

Guy who finished 2nd in the world overall league had Pinnock first sub, but he stayed there due to Wilson's 1 pointer...

With all the team leaks before hand, I had already done my free transfer as couldn’t risk another as was 8 points behind one in another league, luckily he didn’t have Kane and I did and stuck the captain on him to win by 19 as it was going to be on Salah but I knew he had him, same with this league the one who was top didn’t have Kane either 🙂

• Like 1