Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

3 hours ago, a-k said:

Been planning to bring in a Brighton double-up and keep them for the rest of the season, but not sure now... Such a hectic schedule and over GW 36 and 37 they have to play Arsenal, Newcastle, and City over the space of two weeks. If I drop Zinchenko for Veltman, I can bring in Rashford and Grealish next GW for a -4 instead of taking Mitoma this GW

Gonna roll the FT as there's too many options in play for next GW and I could make three transfers for a -4 if needed. Now hoping for a Forest 1-0 win with Gibbs-White blanking (transferred him out last GW, of course)

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Taking my FPL hat off this is great news considering we have them this weekend!

To be honest it’s probably good for my FPL. It’ll cost me A hit next week but it’ll give me more money to make my other moves higher quality 

I had KDB and he went on what seemed like a major blank run. Now I have Salah and KDB now racking up points.

Gibbs-White did nothing for me and that's now 19 points in the past 2 GW

Typical

Edited by a-k

around 75k with just trippier to play. my best ever finish is c.157k but that was 10 years ago so not sure what that rank is in today's money. would love to end in the top 100k

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

would love to end in the top 100k

Me too but as this is my first ever season of taking it seriously and not giving up, I'm already happy enough with my performance

Currently on net 54 (58 with -4 hit) for the GW with Trippier and Burn to play which puts me at 144K but I expect that to drop outside top 150k after the GW finishes.

Steele playing last night has saved me from another potential -4 next  GW (though I still might)

• Like 1

Want to see your season in graph form?

he yellow line shows your weekly gameweek scores.

The blue line shows your overall rank.

The pink line shows your gameweek rank for that week.

The green dotted line shows your team value.

The red line shows your overall accumulating score.

Hover over a point in the graph to see the values for each in that given gameweek.

On 25/04/2023 at 15:46, BOF said:

To quote a United mate of mine - "We are **** without him".

He injured that ankle in the first half the other night and still covered more ground than anyone else.

He starts. Guy is a machine. Has never missed a game through injury in his entire career.

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

He starts. Guy is a machine. Has never missed a game through injury in his entire career.

watch him haul now. just one of those players that never gets me any points when i play him

after a great start ended on a red arrow

used my FT already...bruno to rashford to free some funds up. now i'm stuck. my initial thought was toney and buendia for salah and enciso but i also have 2 other fires to fight in ake and chilwell. i feel it's a waste having ake if he's not going to play and chelsea are terrible. i did see a pic today of ake back on the grass so might just take the risk and stick to the plan

Thanks to Rashford/Kane I managed to come away with a very small green arrow so I'll take that. I really need to bin off my 2 Chelsea players, going with Kepa/Chilwell over Raya/Mee wasn't ideal. 

Rolled transfer this GW so have 2 to work with, may even hit a -4 for 3. Trent is coming into my team this week that's for sure.

3 hours ago, Farlz said:

Thanks to Rashford/Kane I managed to come away with a very small green arrow so I'll take that. I really need to bin off my 2 Chelsea players, going with Kepa/Chilwell over Raya/Mee wasn't ideal. 

Rolled transfer this GW so have 2 to work with, may even hit a -4 for 3. Trent is coming into my team this week that's for sure.

Despite Rashford/Kane I managed to come away with a very small green arrow and basically status quo in my mini-league so I'll take that. Did fall out of top 100k overnight, however.

Also considering a -4 for 3, but I could only get in Trent if I take a budget midfielder less than 5.0

Yes, this idiot had Rashford on the bench :(

I had this idea that ManU would be almost as shit as Spurs this week. First red arrow for weeks but still maintained my 10 point gap on my closest rival in my ML

Not happening next GW :D 

Just sold Watkins for Wilson to fund TAA in for Chilwell. Another -4 hit but it does give me 9 Doubles next week

If TAA doesn't score 4 more than Chilwell I'll be shocked (watch it happen now)

45 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yes, this idiot had Rashford on the bench :(

I had this idea that ManU would be almost as shit as Spurs this week. First red arrow for weeks but still maintained my 10 point gap on my closest rival in my ML

Not happening next GW :D 

Just sold Watkins for Wilson to fund TAA in for Chilwell. Another -4 hit but it does give me 9 Doubles next week

If TAA doesn't score 4 more than Chilwell I'll be shocked (watch it happen now)

the thing is chilwell has 2 nice fixtures after this so i was prepared to hang on to him...they can't be that bad all season can they??

the ake injury has messed all my plans up. i now have to play 1 out of mings, chilwell, and ake if i don't transfer one of them out. i'm thinking i just risk ake and hope he plays the 2nd game because  i can't see us or chelsea keeping a clean sheet. i'll have mings over chilwell on the bench.

i really wanted to bring salah in for this double as he's basically guaranteed 90 mins each game but seeing everyone going after TAA i have concerns about his ownership %. i'm definitely going to be on a -8 i think. having already brought in rashford for fernandes, my choices are:

A) buendia and chilwell for TAA and Gakpo

b) toney and buendia - salah and enciso

A is my current preference. if pep says ake is available then i'm going with B