Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

There may be early Arsenal team news, so anyone on FH and triple Arsenal be ready with a contingency plan if one of yours is benched.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Dicked around with subs with 5 to go, out went Bowen for Andreas and out went Mings for Guehi not even sure why tbh

I only swapped Toti for Botman as 3rd sub. I went Maddison over Eze as player #11 so congratulations on your massive haul to everyone who went Eze.

• Haha 1

Had a plan for this and the next few GWs and completely ripped it up to bring in Salah. Had the captaincy on Martinelli but transferred out Gibbs-White and Kane to bring in Salah and Isak, giving Salah the armband. Salah blanking and Gibbs-White on a double digit score...

Salah scores as I write this... 😃

Chuffed with how that went. Double Palace defence, Jota double. 77 so far and up to 77k. I know I did well because I even climbed in our league ZOMG! 

Yep pleased with that. 73 points with just Tripper to play. Currently +16 on my nearest rival who has Trippier and Kane left, so as long as Kane doesn't get a Hat-trick I'll have put a bit more distance between me and my closest rival in our ML and I'm currently much better set up for DGW34 than he is.

The amusing thing would be if Trippier doesn't play as I get another +4 on him :D 

so my main headache for this week...not using a transfer as want to keep 2 transfers to use for the double...which 2 of the below do i start?

maddison - will he have recovered from illness - i suspect yes in which case i need to choose one of the below

fernandes - will he still be crap? (i know he's been playing well, i mean crap from an FPL perspective)

grealish - will he be rotated after playing yesterday?

Edited by tomav84

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so my main headache for this week...not using a transfer as want to keep 2 transfers to use for the double...which 2 of the below do i start?

maddison - will he have recovered from illness - i suspect yes in which case i need to choose one of the below

fernandes - will he still be crap? (i know he's been playing well, i mean crap from an FPL perspective)

grealish - will he be rotated after playing yesterday?

Maddison and Fernandes for the bench

Grealish didn't play the first half of the season, he's not getting rotated

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Maddison and Fernandes for the bench

Grealish didn't play the first half of the season, he's not getting rotated

yeah grealish is in i think. need 1 more starter. i was leaning towards maddison but after spurs' performance today i wonder what utd could do to them