Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

ouch...just had my de gea clean sheet taken off me

Me too, only 7 up in my mini-league heading into the crapshoot of a final day, but I'll take it as 2nd in the league had 31pts on his bench

this chelsea team are shocking though. can't wait for the season to end. are they a green fixture now? i've got trippier and isak on the bench for the final GW currently which i'm now rethinking

Just now, rbcuk said:

Hall on for 3bps just shows you how the bonus points are a joke

how on earth?? i didn't watch the game but how is that possible with zero attacking returns in a game with 5 goals?

Just now, tomav84 said:

how on earth?? i didn't watch the game but how is that possible with zero attacking returns in a game with 5 goals?

Exactly, the admin must have him in the team, they conceded 4 and nothing for fernandes needed that assist to be given to him but they haven’t given it 😪

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Hall on for 3bps just shows you how the bonus points are a joke

image.jpeg.42c67eab9271966bfb25765069f32f97.jpeg

As mad as Hall is, the above was 5 mins before full time and the below is as it stands now. What exactly did Sancho do in that 5 mins that got him 2nd in bonus points? 

image.jpeg.ded87220284440322d6137ab9aeee71e.jpeg

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

image.jpeg.42c67eab9271966bfb25765069f32f97.jpeg

As mad as Hall is, the above was 5 mins before full time and the below is as it stands now. What exactly did Sancho do in that 5 mins that got him 2nd in bonus points? 

image.jpeg.ded87220284440322d6137ab9aeee71e.jpeg

Nothing and he lost his clean sheet point aswell whilst fernandes kept his by going off just before chelsea scored, would love to know how they go about the scoring as it’s been a mess for seasons 

This from Reddit.

Hall created 2 big chances (3 points each = 6 points) 

A very respectable 90.2% pass conversion on 41 passes (another 6 points there for over 90%) 

He had 3 key passes as well ( 3 points to him).

Played 90 minutes (another 6 points wow). 

Had 2 successful tackles (2 points for each = 4 points).

He had 2 successful open play crosses (1 each = 2 points).

What do you know, he had 5 successful dribbles (1 each = 5 points).

Didn't lose possession at all, no shots off target, no offsides, no errors leading to attempt at goal and not even conceded any fouls or got tackled.

6+6+3+6+4+2+5= 33 points in BPS.

xG was 0.18 and xA 0.41, a whooping 0.60 xGA. 

On 19/05/2023 at 15:38, BOF said:

104pts and a smaller green arrow than I'd have liked.

Think I'll be rolling the FT this week. Only dilemma is Trippier or Trent to start. Currently on Trippier with a 75% flag.

5a3f6f55-ac10-4729-b260-3689d793a356_tex

I went with Trent...

57ukax.jpg

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

This from Reddit.

Hall created 2 big chances (3 points each = 6 points) 

A very respectable 90.2% pass conversion on 41 passes (another 6 points there for over 90%) 

He had 3 key passes as well ( 3 points to him).

Played 90 minutes (another 6 points wow). 

Had 2 successful tackles (2 points for each = 4 points).

He had 2 successful open play crosses (1 each = 2 points).

What do you know, he had 5 successful dribbles (1 each = 5 points).

Didn't lose possession at all, no shots off target, no offsides, no errors leading to attempt at goal and not even conceded any fouls or got tackled.

6+6+3+6+4+2+5= 33 points in BPS.

xG was 0.18 and xA 0.41, a whooping 0.60 xGA. 

never seen the workings before. thanks for that. explains why mings is such a BP magnet

So 80 points for the week, green arrows aplenty and firmly inside the top 150k. Most importantly 2nd place in my ML with an 8 pt cushion, which from a 22pt deficit has pleased me immensely but it could have been more if it wasn't for that pesky 89th minute goal, I was a further 5 points ahead of him before that.

Watch me f*** this up in the last GW :D 

73 points around 97k overall. it's definitely going to be my best ever season so i want to have some fun last game

with DCL injured, demari gray likely playing up front for everton so think he's my differential

estupinan and probably mitoma on the bench. tripleing up on newcastle with the double attack + trippier

34 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

73 points around 97k overall. it's definitely going to be my best ever season so i want to have some fun last game

with DCL injured, demari gray likely playing up front for everton so think he's my differential

estupinan and probably mitoma on the bench. tripleing up on newcastle with the double attack + trippier

I watched a PlanetFPL clash of the correspondents episode between Everton and Bournemouth, and the Everton fan was not sure whether the Everton forward would be Maupay or Gray. Just be aware of that.

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

I watched a PlanetFPL clash of the correspondents episode between Everton and Bournemouth, and the Everton fan was not sure whether the Everton forward would be Maupay or Gray. Just be aware of that.

yeah i checked the everton forum a day or 2 ago and the general concensus with everton fans seems to be that gray is the better choice and likely on pens too. i was considering mcneil but there's a chance he might play LB again

In three cash mini leagues - leading by 7, 1 and level - in the first and third its winner takes all. Got my free hit to play. What on earth could go wrong :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah i checked the everton forum a day or 2 ago and the general concensus with everton fans seems to be that gray is the better choice and likely on pens too. i was considering mcneil but there's a chance he might play LB again

Yeah if Mykolenko is out, McNeil plays LB. So I'll be waiting on press conferences there.

31 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

The correspondent said Gray would be the better choice, but that that's not the same as being confident Dyche would pick him 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Yeah if Mykolenko is out, McNeil plays LB. So I'll be waiting on press conferences there.

From the Evertonian in the room next door, Mykolenko is back in training, Dyche seems to prefer Maupay but the fans hate him and prefer Gray, his punt would be on Gray because the reaction from the fans is never great when Maupay starts and Everton need the fans onside as much as possible. Obvious pinch of salt is obvious

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

his punt would be on Gray because the reaction from the fans is never great when Maupay starts and Everton need the fans onside as much as possible. Obvious pinch of salt is obvious

Interesting point on the reaction of the fans potentially deciding Dyche's front line.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Interesting point on the reaction of the fans potentially deciding Dyche's front line.

I have no idea if that has any validity over the decision making but, he said when the team is read out, Maupay always gets a groan.