Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

On 15/10/2022 at 01:24, Stevo985 said:

Few weeks ago I needed to sign a striker and had the choice between Mitrovic and Toney. 

No prizes for guessing who I chose 🙄

I had both before this week when I transfered Mitrovic to downgrade to Edouard because I wanted to get Trossard in the team, Edouard is on the bench but if I still had Mitrovic I'd have played him

But as I'm building towards a flexible midfield I desperately need to to get rid of Bailey for someone with better scoring potential in GW12.

I'm happy with the decision because of my plan moving forwards but this week its actually cost me points. Sometime later on Mitro may return but that is a few weeks away (unless I can manage to switch things so I can get to Kane)

Slowly clawing my way up the ranks.

After the captaining Salah instead of Haaland debacle gone from 800k to 300k.

No idea what im going to do next week.

Got James/Maddison to deal with, also have Perisic and he probably won't play given the quick turnaround.

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

Top of the table clash this week in the head 2 head league @tomav84 👀

i'm not in any way confident this week, but 5 of your squad from the week just gone are not playing so guessing you're doing some surgery on that!

8 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Slowly clawing my way up the ranks.

After the captaining Salah instead of Haaland debacle gone from 800k to 300k.

No idea what im going to do next week.

Got James/Maddison to deal with, also have Perisic and he probably won't play given the quick turnaround.

yeah him playing 90 mins at the weekend concerns me

Rough GW with 42 scored and 24 on the bench 😅 only my 2nd red arrow of the season so hopefully again one step back ten steps forward!

Still have Sterling and just debating if I move him for Salah this GW for a -4 or wait for next GW for Salah or KDB

My opponent seems to have fielded a much changed full 11 from the week before ,  doesn’t display that he played a wildcard so can only assume he’s done a whole heap of transfers and the - 4’s kick in when the total up the points ? 

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My opponent seems to have fielded a much changed full 11 from the week before ,  doesn’t display that he played a wildcard so can only assume he’s done a whole heap of transfers and the - 4’s kick in when the total up the points ? 

-4s kick in at the end of the game week 

Though if you use FPLGameweek dashboard they show live

It does the same with bonus points too

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

did they free hit?