Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My opponent seems to have fielded a much changed full 11 from the week before ,  doesn’t display that he played a wildcard so can only assume he’s done a whole heap of transfers and the - 4’s kick in when the total up the points ? 

Your opponent in our head 2 head league made 2 transfers for no hit.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Your opponent in our head 2 head league made 2 transfers for no hit.

How does that work , I was only offered 1 (free) transfer ? 

Edited by tonyh29

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

How does that work , I was only offered 1 (free) transfer ? 

You get 2 if you don't use one one week. But you never get 3.

• Thanks 1

anyone else think they should put a cut off point for sign ups? every week the folks at the top of the GW rank are guys that have just made a new team to try and get the weekly prize (not knowing that playing triple captain excludes you from that)

it would just be nice to know one's true GW rank rather than having a load of people above you who just created a new account

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

anyone else think they should put a cut off point for sign ups? every week the folks at the top of the GW rank are guys that have just made a new team to try and get the weekly prize (not knowing that playing triple captain excludes you from that)

it would just be nice to know one's true GW rank rather than having a load of people above you who just created a new account

Honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't even think about it.

• Like 1

Anybody elese using the FPLGamewwek Dashboard?

I find it very useful for keeping a track on everyone's standings in the leagues especially in the live gameweek. It adds the bonus points live and the -4s. It's easy to see what chips your rivals have already used etc (as you'll see in the screenshot, a rival of mine is showing as -2 for the GW because he's used 2 transfers above the limit and currently only scored 6. It is also my favourite price and the ads aren't too annoying

FPL Dashboard.png

Just now, bickster said:

I find it very useful for keeping a track on everyone's standings in the leagues especially in the live gameweek. It adds the bonus points live and the -4s. It's easy to see what chips your rivals have already used etc (as you'll see in the screenshot, a rival of mine is showing as -2 for the GW because he's used 2 transfers above the limit and currently only scored 6. It is also my favourite price and the ads aren't too annoying

FPL Dashboard.png

Looks really good.  It looks like it's more PC friendly than mobile friendly (which is fine ...). If I'm closely following a day I'll just log into playmaker.  I'm sure we've probably mentioned it n here before but it's effectively a fantasy football social media app and it does the live updating of everything too, and has a live chat element etc, gives you the EO (effective ownership) of each of your players around your rank. I sometimes log onto livefpl.net too although playmaker does most of what that does.

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

FPL Dashboard.png

it looks good - it's a variation on others like fpl fix, live fpl etc but i like the dashboard view for sure.

i also really like the 'importance' field. it's an easy way of viewing which of your players in particular you want to do well and on the flip side, which players you don't own that you want to blank. so i can see that trossard blanking was a good thing for me, but zaha scoring & the nico williams CS were bad

can't believe that over a third of people in the top 1m have played their free hits...

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

can't believe that over a third of people in the top 1m have played their free hits...

The person currently leading our work league has used all his chips, every single one, by GW12

I predict he won't win

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

The person currently leading our work league has used all his chips, every single one, by GW12

I predict he won't win

He has indeed :)  But in his defence, even with that he is 15k overall.  That's not to be sniffed at. He's clearly no mug apart from his love of instant gratification.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

He has indeed :)  But in his defence, even with that he is 15k overall.  That's not to be sniffed at. He's clearly no mug apart from his love of instant gratification.

This is a man that cost himself 18 points in GW10 by captaining Salah over Haaland (and as a result lost the £50 prize for the first quarter of the season)

He's also had some amazing luck, like forgetting to change his team so Ward was benched, who subsequently got a CS

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

I see he's also one of the many **** who's going to reverse arse first into a Neco Williams clean sheet, the jammy bollox.

I'm one of them too. Forced to play him. I got three CS in that game :D 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

FPL Dashboard.png

Yeah these are useful. I use LiveFPL but same sort of thing

• Like 1