Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

i'm still not over james and perisic getting 1 point each due to rotation

Yeah I was fearful of that but my sub was Nico Williams who got a point, so them coming on actually got me 2 points instead of the one it would have been

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I'll just have to live with a crocked defender for at least three weeks then but as I'm only generally playing three at the back its not that big an issue

It's more that he's 6.1 really. At least '3 weeks' is 1 calendar week from 11 thru 13 but his price will plummet as he's 3rd most owned defender.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

It's more that he's 6.1 really. At least '3 weeks' is 1 calendar week from 11 thru 13 but his price will plummet as he's 3rd most owned defender.

Yep, agreed but there is nothing I can do about it, other plans are more important but squad value isn't really an issue for me as up to now the squad has gained in excess of 2mil and with the KDB / Foden Swap after 12 I'll have an active reserve to play with again.

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Also, why on earth are people buying Martinelli / Foden / Cancello / Saka this week?

All predicted to rise in price probably tonight. 

Probably all those who are only playing for weekly prizes where their -52 doesn't count

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Few weeks ago I needed to sign a striker and had the choice between Mitrovic and Toney. 

No prizes for guessing who I chose 🙄

Ooh ooh ooh, I know, I know, was it Mitrovic? It was Mitrovic wasn't it. I bet it was Mitrovic.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Few weeks ago I needed to sign a striker and had the choice between Mitrovic and Toney. 

yep. all season i've been saying how i don't buy into the brentford hype and they'll be in a relegation scrap

i need to eat humble pie at some point

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Technically when I wildcarded a few weeks back, I had a choice between Mitro, Toney and Solanke. 

Got that massively wrong and he's now sat behind Bailey on my bench as 3rd sub so I won't get his goal today. 

I also decided not to bring Foden in. 

Edited by Rds1983

had double leicester defence, plus andreas and mitro so ticking along nicely so far this week

pissed off at maddison getting himself suspended for leeds at home though.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

had double leicester defence, plus andreas and mitro so ticking along nicely so far this week

pissed off at maddison getting himself suspended for leeds at home though.

Put a massive spanner in my plans as I'll need to get rid to get a full XI for next week. Word removed was going to be my captain