Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

Just now, villaglint said:

I still don’t have him! Convinced Nunez is going to come good.

My mate does this a bit. I don't disagree that Nunez will come good. But right now he's not so I won't own him. My mate has all the right players at the wrong time, then gets irked when other people 'jump on the bandwagon' as they come into good fixtures or form :lol:

20 minutes ago, BOF said:

No you make him 15.0m at the start, the way the Spanish ones used to treat owning Messi or Ronaldo back in the day.

Yep. If he carries on like this he'll have to be the most expensive player ever on the game

To be fair I don't think they priced him that badly this time given he was new to the league. I'm not sure anyone predicted he'd be quite THIS good.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

15m would be ridiculous. i'm not sure i can see them going quite that high. 14m possibly...would that still make him the most expensive ever?

I want to say there was a 14.0 once in the past but I can't remember specifically who, or whether the points system was slightly different back then. But it would have only been once if at all.  But this guy is getting hattricks in every home game so he may be unprecedented anyway.

32 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Game officially broken

2a181c40cda6772d33441a21fb44a2e2.png

I've seen it higher for Salah on a double gameweek last season or the season before, but yeah for a regular single gameweek that's mental. Obviously plenty of people triple captaining. Shame if it didn't work out for them.

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Nope i'm still captaining him.

the majority will. but i'm not sure he'll break 100% ownership though

personally i'm already considering either kane or mitrovic

My Solanke gamble has worked very well. On 56 at the moment and a big green arrow with 3 to play. Can't believe Solanke has no BPS despite both assists in the winning team, yet Castagne has bonus as a losing defender with no attacking returns. Bizarre. I understand why, but there is something wrong with BPS calculations when that can happen.

• Like 1