• Heroin
    • LSD
    • Cocaine
    • Marijuana
    • None, I'm a drug virgin
    • Something Else
    • E's
    • more than one type of evilness!!!!

Nobody's tried Acid??? Y'all haven't lived! :)

I sampled it several times but haven't done it since early 1997. It was fun for a while but then it just became the same every time. Boring.

More than one type in my day, but that hasn't been for some time. The odd toke on joint now when one is going around, but that is very rarely (like once or twice a year). They're not really my thing, but I only found that out after trying one or two out. Not that I had any bad experiences, just personally they don't really do it for me. The older I get, the much less interested I am in anything other than a few pints, and a shared bottle of wine with a meal.

Well I was a student in the early 70s, so yes, cannabis back in the day. And occasionally magic mushrooms, but wouldn't touch acid (or any class As) with a bargepole. As I haven't smoked for many years (as a runner it's a total no-no, obviously), it's now just alcohol, and in moderation at that. Same as SantaRosa, rally - a few pints of good beer, or wine with meals.

Guilty on all counts

I've never done, and would never do heroin, crack or meth.

I believe there are two styles of drugs - despite all the different types - recreational and habitual. Recreational: E's, Speed, Coke (to a certain extent). Habitual: Weed, Crack, Heroin and Meth.

Recreational is just that, like going out for a pint. Habitual are the problem drugs.

I'm an occasional recreational user, It's been a few months sice I had any Charlie and even longer since I smoked a funny fag. Used to a bit mad 'fer it in my youth I guess, but then you hit about 21 and realise what it's doing to your body. I've tried most of them, even smoked a bit of Heroin once a long long time ago. Didn't know what it was until afterwards, made me very very ill. Dodged a bullet there I think!

Coke is a funny one. Some people can get away with doing it once in a while, say on a friday night or in my case at the odd party, yet for others it can take over their lives and leave them in a right old pickle. One things for sure, it's sweeping the nation right now and there's absolutely **** all to stop it. I'd be a hypocrite to say nobdody should ever touch the stuff, I just wish everyone had the willpower to say no when it gets too much.

As the govt are now monitoring all the things we type on websites I would just like to declare here that my body is a temple and no such impurities could ever enter it.

However if the question was asked a year ago I might have said, the full shebang, apart from Ket which I leave to Son of Trim.

LSD -- can be great, can be very paranoia inducing

Cannabis - a scream, great fun

E - ecstacy - walk on air with a smile on your face

Speed - working class 'E' and a bloody nightmare comedown if you get the unglucosed variety!

Heroin/ cocaine/ crack - wouldn't touch with the proverbial bargepole

That was a looooooooong time ago though!!!!!!!!!! Haven't touched for the last 15years!

Â