Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson, the owner of West Spam, is my uncle.

My grandfather and his mother are siblings.

Not exactly a rubbish claim to fame...I don't care what club he owns...

Yeah well it's rubbish now! :lol:

He's not the most popular man in Iceland now because of the credit crunch and the fact that he owns one of the banks that have put us in pretty deep shit.

Bjorgolfur Gudmundsson, the owner of West Spam, is my uncle.

My grandfather and his mother are siblings.

Not exactly a rubbish claim to fame...I don't care what club he owns...

Yeah well it's rubbish now! :lol:

He's not the most popular man in Iceland now because of the credit crunch and the fact that he owns one of the banks that have put us in pretty deep shit.

Fair play....I'm still he's stilll living the highlife too...am I right??

Yeah pretty much. He's probably just relaxing somewhere in Portugal while we have to clean up the mess the banks have made! :lol:

It's hit him hard but not as hard as it's hit the common man here. He still has companies in other countries so I think he's not going bankrupt or anything.

There is even some talk that the government will make the guys who made the mess here sell there companies overseas to pay the debts they owe. That of course would mean that he would have to sell West Ham but I think he will do that anyway.

Yeah pretty much. He's probably just relaxing somewhere in Portugal while we have to clean up the mess the banks have made! :lol:

It's hit him hard but not as hard as it's hit the common man here. He still has companies in other countries so I think he's not going bankrupt or anything.

There is even some talk that the government will make the guys who made the mess here sell there companies overseas to pay the debts they owe. That of course would mean that he would have to sell West Ham but I think he will do that anyway.

Yea I reckon a London club like that catches the eye of a fair few investors.

• 1 month later...
Found out last night that it was my best mate's Dad who was head of the team that arrested Zat Knight on the eve of his move to Villa.

If only they'd kept him.

He did have a blinder on his debut against Chelski, they could have re-arrested him after that :D

Great story Rob.

Mine is far more rubbish. I made the Good Doctor (Kenny Deuchar) laugh on the World Football Phone in the other night on 5live.

The good doc is on my friends list on facebook.

I went the same junior school as Mel C.

I once queue jumped in my local chippy, only to turn around and there was Mo out of Brookie, now is Mimi Malone in Shameless looking at me annoyed!

I onced saw Dean from Big Brother 3 or something like that at my local gym.

What BB was that rocket polisher PJ in?

His sister was in my daughters class at school, and his Mom was a school assistant. Used to see her every day. She LOVED the bit of attached fame that having her son in the BB house bought.

Obviously as he was a 'Nose I thought he was a word removed

You saw her everyday and dont even know her job...

i saw her everyday she was a dinner lady at St John The Baptist :)

Im not a raving stalker i went there lol

At Ossett school where i used to go, the head teaccher Mr wigglesworth is Gail out of coronation streets brother but she is called helen worth on the credits, an i met her when we was collecting our certificates when we finished school and shook her hand.

To cut a long stor short i shook Gail platts hand.

Â