Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

Hopefully we have 60 games to play this year, and we'll see all our CBs play in multiple configurations, whilst allowing each other to get appropriate rest times. 

Diego will be a huge asset I'm sure, he's 30 now, so he'll be one of the older heads in the dressing room, and alongside Coutinho, will hopefully be of great assistance to our Spanish/S.American friends :) 

On 27/07/2023 at 12:37, The_Steve said:

We have so many leaders in the squad. It’s great to see. 

Are we sure that's what happened here, or have we just captioned a clip for effect? 🤣

To me, looks like he prob aly wanted to high 5 Pau Torres before maybe turning back again to rest of the team?

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Looks to me like he gives zero f**ks about his achilles, it's clearly not bothering him or in the back of his mind, he's absolutely going for it. 

From watching him yesterday he doesn't look like someone mentally troubled by the injury (unlike e.g. Bailey who clearly was/is).

He's a bit rusty but looks to me like someone who wants to playcand contribute to his maximum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he looks like one of our biggezt menaces. He looks like a utter powerhouse

Shame Zaha isn't in the league still. I'd love for him to perform his obligatory dive early in the game to try to get the ref onside, quickly round on the player to try to provoke them into a response only to be faced with:

Diego Carlos Santos of Sevilla leaves the picth after the Liga match...  News Photo - Getty Images

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Saved for Valencia?

Hopefully he's ok.

I think just a rest or precaution. Will see a lot of that as it's still a quick recovery from doing an Achilles. 

On 31/07/2023 at 16:55, Steero113 said:

Shame Zaha isn't in the league still. I'd love for him to perform his obligatory dive early in the game to try to get the ref onside, quickly round on the player to try to provoke them into a response only to be faced with:

Diego Carlos Santos of Sevilla leaves the picth after the Liga match...  News Photo - Getty Images

Probably saw the photo above, looked in the mirror, and decided a trip to Turkey was essential so asked for emergency leave.

image.png.c806a4fe4045f92e31a9200f9a0791c2.png

Â