Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

How will Aug 6th reveal if Gerrard turns out to be a good manager or not?

He will have got a few more of his own players in.

And the players will have the 'benefit' of a pre season with Stevie.

The excuses stop on Aug 6. It's all on him.

Not long really is it.

Just now, hippo said:

He will have got a few more of his own players in.

And the players will have the 'benefit' of a pre season with Stevie.

The excuses stop on Aug 6. It's all on him.

Not long really is it.

So if we win on Aug 6th Steve is a good manger and if we lose he is a bad manager? Is that not a little like writing off a rookie manager after 6 months in the job and not giving him time to see if he is a good manager or not? I don't know whether he will turn out to be good or bad but I at least am able to comprehend the basic principle that he needs some time to prove his abilities or otherwise. If we are not looking like a vastly improved team by the time the league finishes for the WC then I expect there may be questions asked about him. But to ask the questions now is just immature thinking imo 

5 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

To be fair to Newcastle fans, 90% of the posts on a board I just checked were a combination of congratulating Villa on good business, hoping their management team were watching in terms of getting business done quickly, and supportive of either one of us cracking the top 6.

Every team has its share of fans who are bitter clearings in the woods.

I like Newcastle - proper club and you'd be hard pushed to call them plastics in any universe.

Ye i read one also, and was very surprised at the balanced and reasoned comments.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Lets get back on topic. Show reels, show reels!

Thank you. He likes to hit diagonal passes - I like that. Our full backs bombing on to those passes forward.

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

To be fair to Newcastle fans, 90% of the posts on a board I just checked were a combination of congratulating Villa on good business, hoping their management team were watching in terms of getting business done quickly, and supportive of either one of us cracking the top 6.

Every team has its share of fans who are bitter clearings in the woods.

I like Newcastle - proper club and you'd be hard pushed to call them plastics in any universe.

Twitter is an absolute cesspit tbf, the worst of all fanbases on there

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villa_Vids said:

Thank you. He likes to hit diagonal passes - I like that. Our full backs bombing on to those passes forward.

Seems pretty accurate with them too. I know it’s his highlights, but you’d struggle to make highlights of our current CB’s diagonals, that include more than two or three successful ones. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

giphy.gif

I was about to ask what on earth possesses a full grown adult to record and upload a video like that? Then I remembered it’s 2022 and the world is full of idiots with internet. Grown men crying over football transfers, reaction videos, it’s all bullshit. 

• Haha 4

Â