Walsall a July 9th13:00

• VT Supporter

Ticket details

Villa have an allocation of 3,370 tickets for the clash against the Saddlers at the Poundland Bescot Stadium on Saturday, July 9 (ko 1pm).

On-Sale Dates

ONLINE FROM 5PM: PHONE FROM 10AM: ON SALE TO:
Friday, June 10 Monday, June 13 2022/23 Season Ticket Holders
Friday, June 17 Monday, June 20 Members (subject to availability)
Friday, June 24 Monday, June 27

General Sale (subject to availability)

Ticket Prices

ADULT £13
OVER 60 £7
UNDER 18 £7
FAMILY TICKET (ONE ADULT AND ONE U18) £16

Does this usually sell out? Hoping to go for the first time.

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Ticket details

Does this usually sell out? Hoping to go for the first time.

We’ve got over 3k tickets but season ticket holders have first dibs, then members etc. 

Walsall only opening two stands I think and also giving priority access to sth.

• VT Supporter
1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

We’ve got over 3k tickets but season ticket holders have first dibs, then members etc. 

Walsall only opening two stands I think and also giving priority access to sth.

Cheers, I have a season ticket, just wanted to know what demand is usually like for this game!

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket Infi 

Allocation: 3,370
Adults £13, O60 & U18 £7, Family Ticket (1 AD 1 U18) £16
The Family Ticket discount will be automatically applied to the basket if 1 Adult and 1 Under 18 ticket are selected.
On sale dates:
2022-23 Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 10 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 13 June 
Members - Online from 5pm, 17 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 18 June 
General Sale - Online from 5pm, 24 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 27 June 

I just got my ticket. I really love pre-season and going to Walsall (I know, I know) but the sun's usually shining, you get to see the new players and the shiny new kit.

All the promise of a new season, bring it on! 

• VT Supporter

Me and the lad have a ticket. 

I've never been to a game there but I have taken a penalty on the pitch against their second keeper.  He saved it but shout "ouch" as he tipped it over.  When we went back to the stand I saw him showing his hand to the physio.  It was a Sidcow thunderbolt. 

The groundsman was an arse and didn't want us stepping on his pitch at all even for chaaridy. 

I usually just go the box office and purchase a Walsall ticket. It's rarely a sell out in there end and you can walk around fairly easily. Even if you stay in the Walsall end as a Villa fan you ain't getting no trouble, it's far from Rotterdam. 😆

Logged on at exactly 5pm and got my 4 tickets. Checked at 5:15pm and the 3,370 Villa tickets were sold out. I’m assuming there will be many Villa fans in the home stands.

It’s been 32 years since I last attended the Bescot (Villa winning 0-4 in the match that opened the stadium), so where is the best pub(s) for away fans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brommy said:

Logged on at exactly 5pm and got my 4 tickets. Checked at 5:15pm and the 3,370 Villa tickets were sold out. I’m assuming there will be many Villa fans in the home stands.

It’s been 32 years since I last attended the Bescot (Villa winning 0-4 in the match that opened the stadium), so where is the best pub(s) for away fans?

Very few pubs , i think the fullbrook closed down as did the saddlers club

• Thanks 1

Â