Walsall a July 9th 13:00

limpid

Ticket details

Villa have an allocation of 3,370 tickets for the clash against the Saddlers at the Poundland Bescot Stadium on Saturday, July 9 (ko 1pm).

On-Sale Dates

ONLINE FROM 5PM: PHONE FROM 10AM: ON SALE TO:
Friday, June 10 Monday, June 13 2022/23 Season Ticket Holders
Friday, June 17 Monday, June 20 Members (subject to availability)
Friday, June 24 Monday, June 27

General Sale (subject to availability)

Ticket Prices

ADULT £13
OVER 60 £7
UNDER 18 £7
FAMILY TICKET (ONE ADULT AND ONE U18) £16

Does this usually sell out? Hoping to go for the first time.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

We’ve got over 3k tickets but season ticket holders have first dibs, then members etc. 

Walsall only opening two stands I think and also giving priority access to sth.

Cheers, I have a season ticket, just wanted to know what demand is usually like for this game!

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket Infi 

Allocation: 3,370
Adults £13, O60 & U18 £7, Family Ticket (1 AD 1 U18) £16
The Family Ticket discount will be automatically applied to the basket if 1 Adult and 1 Under 18 ticket are selected.
On sale dates:
2022-23 Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 10 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 13 June 
Members - Online from 5pm, 17 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 18 June 
General Sale - Online from 5pm, 24 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 27 June 

I just got my ticket. I really love pre-season and going to Walsall (I know, I know) but the sun's usually shining, you get to see the new players and the shiny new kit.

All the promise of a new season, bring it on! 

Me and the lad have a ticket. 

I've never been to a game there but I have taken a penalty on the pitch against their second keeper.  He saved it but shout "ouch" as he tipped it over.  When we went back to the stand I saw him showing his hand to the physio.  It was a Sidcow thunderbolt. 

The groundsman was an arse and didn't want us stepping on his pitch at all even for chaaridy. 

I usually just go the box office and purchase a Walsall ticket. It's rarely a sell out in there end and you can walk around fairly easily. Even if you stay in the Walsall end as a Villa fan you ain't getting no trouble, it's far from Rotterdam. 😆

Logged on at exactly 5pm and got my 4 tickets. Checked at 5:15pm and the 3,370 Villa tickets were sold out. I’m assuming there will be many Villa fans in the home stands.

It’s been 32 years since I last attended the Bescot (Villa winning 0-4 in the match that opened the stadium), so where is the best pub(s) for away fans?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brommy said:

Logged on at exactly 5pm and got my 4 tickets. Checked at 5:15pm and the 3,370 Villa tickets were sold out. I’m assuming there will be many Villa fans in the home stands.

It’s been 32 years since I last attended the Bescot (Villa winning 0-4 in the match that opened the stadium), so where is the best pub(s) for away fans?

Very few pubs , i think the fullbrook closed down as did the saddlers club

• Thanks 1

Â