Walsall a July 9th 13:00

limpid

On 11/06/2022 at 12:05, leighavfc said:

I completely forgot about the tickets being out yesterday too! Ahh well I will just sit in the Walsall end 

Will it be allowed to wear Villa colours and cheer for Villa in the Walsall end seeing that’s it’s a friendly? Or is it still like a normal match?

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Will it be allowed to wear Villa colours and cheer for Villa in the Walsall end seeing that’s it’s a friendly? Or is it still like a normal match?

Everytime we play them we end up having 3 of the stands, I wouldn't worry too much but may be worth covering any Villa stuff up whilst buying ticket incase they deny you 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, messi11 said:

When will tickets go on sale?

On 10/06/2022 at 15:12, andykeenan said:

Ticket Infi 

Allocation: 3,370
Adults £13, O60 & U18 £7, Family Ticket (1 AD 1 U18) £16
The Family Ticket discount will be automatically applied to the basket if 1 Adult and 1 Under 18 ticket are selected.
On sale dates:
2022-23 Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 10 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 13 June 
Members - Online from 5pm, 17 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 18 June 
General Sale - Online from 5pm, 24 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 27 June 
On 10/06/2022 at 17:44, andykeenan said:

SOLD OUT

too late 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, turvontour said:

Is that to STH again?

Yes:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2022/june/22/Walsall-tickets-on-sale-additional-allocation/

Aston Villa have received an additional allocation of tickets for our first pre-season fixture of the summer against Walsall.

The club's initial allocation of 3,370 tickets quickly sold out for the clash against the Saddlers at the Poundland Bescot Stadium on Saturday, July 9 (ko 1pm).

Villa have now received an extra 572 tickets in Blocks B, Q and R which will go on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders from 5pm on Monday, June 27.

• Like 1

Have Walsall ever beaten us in the pre-season friendly? 

(As for draws I vaguely remember there being a 0-0 or a 1-1, maybe about ten years ago?)

Some of them might think 'great, that time of year again, the annual guaranteed pre-season defeat'. 🙄 But as for our six competitive meetings they're undefeated in the last four, from 1971 to 1972 in League Division Three (a Walsall win followed by three draws). We won the other two, in 1913 and 1930.

Edited by robby b

They have opened the upper tier now in the home end, so if anyone has missed out I would just purchase there, knowing quite a few Walsall fans they have very little interest in this game, bar the lower tier behind the goal, you won't get many Walsall fans attending this game. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'd want to pay a tenner to watch a blokes shoulder in the vicinity of a football match like happened a couple of years back at Walsall streamed the game.

Â