Walsall a July 9th 13:00

limpid

On 28/06/2022 at 00:23, robby b said:

Have Walsall ever beaten us in the pre-season friendly? 

(As for draws I vaguely remember there being a 0-0 or a 1-1, maybe about ten years ago?)

Some of them might think 'great, that time of year again, the annual guaranteed pre-season defeat'. 🙄 But as for our six competitive meetings they're undefeated in the last four, from 1971 to 1972 in League Division Three (a Walsall win followed by three draws). We won the other two, in 1913 and 1930.

Pretty sure I went to a 1-0 loss in about....2005 at a guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Anyone recommend anywhere to park for this game? 

Put in Grand junction way into google maps, its a 10 minute walk to the ground, its a half decent housing estate which the Walsall fans I know park on there and have never had any issues, but I would get there early.

Otherwise there is a big car park at the ground but its an absolute nightmare to get out after the game, I think its £5 but its a good hour plus wait, you can also park at the train station but not sure how many spaces it has.  If you park on the retail park I'm sure its something like 2 hours only 

I've known people park at the Morrisons nearby, but again it has a fixed time period you can stay for if I remember right.  I would imagine enforcement officers will be out in force this Saturday 

Edited by avfc456
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BennettVilla said:

Lucas Digne posted yesterday him and Kamara flying to Oz, guessing this will be a reserves squad? 🤨

None of the international players will be there. Kamara, Digne, McGinn, Emi, Coutinho, Cash and maybe one or two more havent returned yet 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

None of the international players will be there. Kamara, Digne, McGinn, Emi, Coutinho, Cash and maybe one or two more havent returned yet 

Fair! Find it odd to split the group up and send some to Australia on their own!

@AVFCSupport
Supporters are advised that Walsall are only selling tickets for tomorrow's game to supporters with a previous WFC booking history.

Please do not travel to the game tomorrow if you do not have a ticket.

11 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

@AVFCSupport
Supporters are advised that Walsall are only selling tickets for tomorrow's game to supporters with a previous WFC booking history.

Please do not travel to the game tomorrow if you do not have a ticket.

Just book your tickets today then and collect them from the Walsall ticket office tomorrow. 

Roberts ya fathers brother! 

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

Just book your tickets today then and collect them from the Walsall ticket office tomorrow. 

Roberts ya fathers brother! 

If you have previous Walsall booking history. 

I did buy my ticket, for only a pre season, but to travel 3hours to watch a game that’s has nothing in it, I am now thinking of just buying £5 to watch on VillaTV as I am getting alerts of disruptions on my train travel route.

Â