Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

Are there really no better LBs in England than RB Trippier?

That said I don’t actually mind this 11, Bellingham over Mount and a 4-3-3 for me though but Southgate ain’t ever going to drop his boy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Amazing and upsetting that Maguire earns what I earn over 40 years in 5 weeks. Travesty. 

Yep he earnt just today what it’ll take you all year to earn.  Football is crazy money!

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep he earnt just today what it’ll take you all year to earn.  Football is crazy money!

Not sure if it's still the thing that they all get a match fee tonight and give it away to charity 

Used to be £2k per sponsor per player = £12k per game 

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Cracking save from Ramsdale. Pickford shouldn't even get a chance to start when he's fit. 

Southgate has wheeled out that he's a better kicker previously, he likes pickfords 30 yard floated diagonals to the full backs (then that get played 5 yards back in to the CBs...) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure if it's still the thing that they all get a match fee tonight and give it away to charity 

Yeah I’m fairly certain all the england players donate their pay to charity

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Still gets a weekly wage from Man Utd, so if they get the above as well then it would be a nice gesture.

Â