Brighton v West Ham 

Burnley v Newcastle 

Chelsea v Wolves 

Palace v Man Utd 

Liverpool v Wolves SS2

Leicester v Southampton 

Norwich v Spurs 

MOTD 10.30pm

Didn’t know where else to put this, but there just been a curious situation in the Norwegian Eliteserie where loan players are allowed to play against their parent clubs, and one such player has just scored an own goal against his, you guessed it, parent club. Now, I haven’t actually seen it as I’m watching the League One final, and I’m sure it was a complete accident, but I guess this is exactly why there are rules against this in other countries. 

1 hour ago, El Zen said:

Didn’t know where else to put this, but there just been a curious situation in the Norwegian Eliteserie where loan players are allowed to play against their parent clubs, and one such player has just scored an own goal against his, you guessed it, parent club. Now, I haven’t actually seen it as I’m watching the League One final, and I’m sure it was a complete accident, but I guess this is exactly why there are rules against this in other countries. 

It happens a lot in Italy and Spain. I think its only not allowed in England and thats because somebody scored against a parent team

I remember Courtois keeping clean sheet to knock Chelsea out of the Champions League

57 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Please, please, please let Leeds go down and Liverpool not win the title

I think I'd rather Liverpool win the title than Man City - but it's a bit of a rock and a hard place situation.

Leeds to go down though?  Yes please.

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think I'd rather Liverpool win the title than Man City - but it's a bit of a rock and a hard place situation.

My stance is this. If Liverpool win you'll have it rammed down your throat for 10 years. If City win it we'll forget it after 10 days.

If they wind the quad I'm hoping for a planetary destroying meteor

edit: And what @sne said 10 seconds prior

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 3

The Liverpool fans I know are absolutely sound people - nothing like the Man Utd fans I know who are genuinely the most arrogant fans going (even if nice people otherwise!).

I just detest everything Man City stand for and would rather see them not win anything.  Ever.  If that means Liverpool win a domestic treble and can laud it over both Manchester clubs forever and ever then I'm OK with that.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I've met Liverpool fans at 5 aside who wore the full kit and sang the mo salah chant when they scored 

**** them words removed 

That's incredible - what absolute rocket polishers :D 

Â