Nottingham Forest

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The deal for Gibbs-White could hit £45m. Utter, utter madness. 

it is...but fair play for them having a good crack at it

better than bournemouth being a total waste of a PL place

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Yes Bournemouth should be an easy 3 points for everybody 😛

and they will be for most teams. our result will only become more embarrassing as the season goes on

Gibbs-White was brilliant for Sheffield United last season, possibly best player in the Championship, I know Brennan Johnson got a lot of the hype, but from what I saw I thought Gibbs-White looked the better all round player, most Wolves fans were excited for him to be part of their first team this season, and felt he shouldn't have been sent out on loan last season in the first place.

it didn't work out for him at Wolves in Premier League, but for whatever reason No.10s don't work in their system, Vitinha as a No.10 didn't work out for them, they declined the chance to make his loan move permanent for I think around £10m, a year later he signed for Paris Saint-Germain for forty million euros.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being a good signing for Forest, £35m seems a lot, but would have to pay more than that for the likes of Gallagher, Ramsey, Jones, Gordon and so on, I think I would probably take Gibbs-White ahead of Gordon as well.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Incredible the spending power of a promoted team compared to much of Europe 

Incredible the spending power of the Premier League, basically.  I remember reading some time back that Burnley became as rich as Ajax when they got promoted.  Ridiculous :D 

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Gibbs-White was brilliant for Sheffield United last season, possibly best player in the Championship, I know Brennan Johnson got a lot of the hype, but from what I saw I thought Gibbs-White looked the better all round player, most Wolves fans were excited for him to be part of their first team this season, and felt he shouldn't have been sent out on loan last season in the first place.

it didn't work out for him at Wolves in Premier League, but for whatever reason No.10s don't work in their system, Vitinha as a No.10 didn't work out for them, they declined the chance to make his loan move permanent for I think around £10m, a year later he signed for Paris Saint-Germain for forty million euros.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up being a good signing for Forest, £35m seems a lot, but would have to pay more than that for the likes of Gallagher, Ramsey, Jones, Gordon and so on, I think I would probably take Gibbs-White ahead of Gordon as well.

Yeah, Gibbs-White has looked a proper player when I've watched him.

For someone who is almost identically the same age, it feels that Conor Gallagher is massively overrated whilst Gibbs-White is somewhat underrated.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Incredible the spending power of the Premier League, basically.  I remember reading some time back that Burnley became as rich as Ajax when they got promoted.  Ridiculous :D 

I'm sure it's something daft like the bottom placed PL team gets more money for 1 year in the PL as the entire Dutch league which I'm sure is 18 teams 

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

That’s an incredible stat. 

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Yeah, Gibbs-White has looked a proper player when I've watched him.

For someone who is almost identically the same age, it feels that Conor Gallagher is massively overrated whilst Gibbs-White is somewhat underrated.

Exactly that. Built for the prem

Â