Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think he's benefited from the old phenomenon of "the longer it's been since a player started, the better they are perceived to be on fan forums"

Very much so, and also the anyone is better than Luiz.

Don't hate Nakamba but he's very limited. Only way I'd start him is against the likes of City and possibly Liverplop.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I poured a glass of red wine and we scored. I shall now absolutely gulp it down and pour another and see if that gets us another.

You should probably get onto the hard stuff and we might get another 3 then.

You got any Absinthe ?

Just now, sne said:

Very much so, and also the anyone is better than Luiz.

Don't hate Nakamba but he's very limited. Only way I'd start him is against the likes of City and possibly Liverplop.

So the best teams then a?

Just now, villanmac said:

Buendia and Ramsey gonna get credit for this lol when it's subbing Ings and Nakamba off more than anything.

Then again playing with just 9 men would likely not have worked.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think he's benefited from the old phenomenon of "the longer it's been since a player started, the better they are perceived to be on fan forums"

Nakamba is awful. The odd few ok performances in 3 years at the club. He should genuinely never be playing we we aim to be a top 7 club.

• Like 2

Just now, smg said:

So the best teams then a?

When we expect to sit in our penalty area with no possession yeah. Season over thou so doesn't really matter as I doubt he'll feature next season.