Match Thread: Villa v Norwich

limpid

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

It is a concern just how shit we are. Gerrard shouldn’t need to rip the team apart for us to play well against Norwich. Fingers crossed he gets it right in the summer.

We need to find a way to stop turning off. We get a good stretch of play but it’s too far and few between right now.

• Like 2

Just now, Jbvilla909 said:

Everything we do is at a snails pace, even throw ins. 

We've taken ages to take throw ins since MoN left. Always strikes me. Remember Bannan throwing fits on the side line as he had no options. 

Cash got booked in his first season for time wasting for a throw too. And he just wasn't, nobody gave him an option so he couldn't throw. 

Been going on years. Always notice it for some reason

Just now, est1874 said:

When's he been labelled unplayable? I must have missed something

a couple of games back, in his post match interview, Gerrard said "Ollie was unplayable at time in that second half".

I think he got that confused with "Ollie made our attacks unplayable due to his banjo feet".

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Gearad said in his post match interview last week that Watkins was unplayable. Dunno which match he'd been watching! 

Just now, Herman22 said:

Bailey needs to toughen up or **** off. Really weak so far up against a kid who seems to have frightened him with that early tackle. 

Deano knows him well. He's not a dirty manager but guaranteed he told Norwich to rough Bailey and Coutinho up a little early doors.

Gerrard said in his post match interview last week that Watkins was unplayable. Dunno which match he'd been watching! 

Gerrard said in his post match interview last week that Watkins was unplayable. Dunno which match he'd been watching!