Weekend Football 8/10 April

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Game living up to the heights by sounds of it.

I'll be watching Roma-Salernitana at 5pm as need a Roma win to get 750 quid from my fiver accy so expecting Mourinho to do his worst and park his whole team on edge of the box against bottom side in Serie A so wish me luck!😂

They have not lost a league game since early January. Really should be a banker.. Hopefully 

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They have not lost a league game since early January. Really should be a banker.. Hopefully 

Last season I had a similar accy of 6 teams coming up and just needing Spurs to beat Fulham at home for about 600 quid. They were 1 up for an hour, Son missed a near identical chance to the one he slotted with ease yesterday and then Fulham scrambled a goal with ten minutes left and it ended 1-1. Spurs then won the away game 2 or 3 nil a few weeks later!

So I have different reasons on here to dislike Mourinho compared to the majority.😂

Hopefully Tammy just taps in a couple of crosses early on as on Bet365 the bet is won when team you back goes two goals up. Bit annoyed with the pricing aswell, Salernitana only 4/1 to draw the game. if it had been 6 or 7/1 I'd have whacked 50 quid on as some sort of insurance.

Good thing is Lazio won earlier. Roma always tend to win when that happens as want to finish above them in table.

Still have outside shot of top 4 aswell.

Edited by VillaChris

20 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Those ad boards positioned to create a double height ad are a disgrace 

They're pretty clever, and have no impact on match-going fans, so I have no problem with them tbh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Last season I had a similar accy of 6 teams coming up and just needing Spurs to beat Fulham at home for about 600 quid. They were 1 up for an hour, Son missed a near identical chance to the one he slotted with ease yesterday and then Fulham scrambled a goal with ten minutes left and it ended 1-1. Spurs then won the away game 2 or 3 nil a few weeks later!

So I have different reasons on here to dislike Mourinho compared to the majority.😂

Hopefully Tammy just taps in a couple of crosses early on as on Bet365 the bet is won when team you back goes two goals up. Bit annoyed with the pricing aswell, Salernitana only 4/1 to draw the game. if it had been 6 or 7/1 I'd have whacked 50 quid on as some sort of insurance.

I think Salernitana drew 5 of the last 8 so can see why the odds are low for that

Interesting 2 playmakers for them in Ribery and Lars Bohinen son 

Just now, Zatman said:

I think Salernitana drew 5 of the last 8 so can see why the odds are low for that

Interesting 2 playmakers for them in Ribery and Lars Bohinen son 

Just looked at their results. Roma actually beat them 4-0 away in August but first didn't come until 49th minute. They were 2 down to Juventus away the other week by 29th minute so that will do nicely today.

Will probably just cash out at half time if it's 0-0 as with a few festivals coming up in next three months and a stag do I could do with extra 400 quid tbh but we'll see. Roma lead at any point and cash out should be around 600 quid.

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Do you know a man City fan? 

Do you know the annoying as **** die hard b postcode plastic scouser in the WhatsApp group? 

I don't want Liverpool to win because of this. Around here there is even Liverpool flags in some gardens. Never met a City fan here. They are probably around 10 if there are any.

both can piss off but Plop a litte bit more :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Got to love how selfish all of Liverpool‘s front 3 are. Jota could have easily passed to Salah then.

You hate to see it.

Oh, have they brought Salah on?

• Haha 2

Just now, NoelVilla said:

I don't want Liverpool to win because of this. Around here there is even Liverpool flags in some gardens. Never met a City fan here. They are probably around 10 if there are any.

both can piss off but Plop a litte bit more :)

Yup that's where I'm at too. At work we have 2 Spurs fans, 2 or 3 Man U fans, a Arsenal fan, at least 2 Liverpool fans and maybe some miscellaneous. All of those guys are die hard fans too. Two of them have season tickets to Arsenal/Spurs and travel from Sweden at least once a month to watch.

Not met any adults who support Man C. You do see some kids with City jerseys thou sometimes which is fine because I'm sure City are fantastic when you play FIFA.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They're pretty clever, and have no impact on match-going fans, so I have no problem with them tbh. 

It’s incredibly distracting with all that screen real estate dedicated to flashing green and purple ads

Guy who hasn't scored for over 100 games smashes 25 yard FK into top corner....of course he does.😂

Forgot how awful Mourinho fooball is...just lumping up aimless balls up to the strikers to chase. Also want to smash my laptop anytime Mikhityran is in the final third...odd of those games where he's making stupid decisions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It’s incredibly distracting with all that screen real estate dedicated to flashing green and purple ads

I was thinking that other successful sides lower the pitch to get some extra rows of seats in, at City they have these double height boards round the edge of the pitch instead.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Guy who hasn't scored for over 100 games smashes 25 yard FK into top corner....of course he does.😂

Forgot how awful Mourinho fooball is...just lumping up aimless balls up to the strikers to chase. Also want to smash my laptop anytime Mikhityran is in the final third...odd of those games where he's making stupid decisions.

Mate its sods law. Always the banker on the last leg of the acca that seems to f*ck it. Hopefully they turn it round for you.

what they offering on cashout now?

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was thinking that other successful sides lower the pitch to get some extra rows of seats in, at City they have these double height boards round the edge of the pitch instead.

They need to lift the camera angle to see what they’ve draped over the entire top tier of the stand opposite.

Â