Weekend Football 8/10 April

andykeenan

Deano showing exactly what you'd want here, they're going down because the quality just isn't there but they want it more than Burnley and in flashes they're playing some nice attacking football

But it's pretty much the same as what I saw when they played Newcastle, they're getting a lot of the ball out wide and no real idea what to do with it after that, wont aimlessly chuck it in asking puuki to beat 2 Burnley CBs so it slows down 

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Shiteh v plopp getting the full biggest game in the history of the world treatment, sickening, won't be watching and hope the game is piss poor and a non event.

Luckily I haven't got Skyscumsport.

I might have mentioned that before ;)

• Like 2

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

Brentford beating West Ham 2-0. On the same points as us if it stays that way.

Not been a good weekend for us.

Again.

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Shiteh v plopp getting the full biggest game in the history of the world treatment, sickening, won't be watching and hope the game is piss poor and a non event.

That's the beauty of being on another continent - every game live, legally, via streaming, with no associated nonsense

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Luckily I haven't got Skyscumsport.

I might have mentioned that before ;)

It's blatant now, just like our government, they do not give a flying fck what anyone thinks, money money money is all that matters. It is very bias and they have a product that is working for them. Scumbags.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Brentford beating West Ham 2-0. On the same points as us if it stays that way.

Not watching but have there been any dodgy decisions? It's a key game for ManU this, wonder if manU are getting any help?

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

It's blatant now, just like our government, they do not give a flying fck what anyone thinks, money money money is all that matters. It is very bias and they have a product that is working for them. Scumbags.

They do care what people think - they cater to the largest available demographic and give them exactly what they want in order to let them make as much money as possible from them. If you think anything they do is not based around hitting the largest possible, and most profitable, section of the market you're sorely mistaken.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, og1874 said:

They do care what people think - they cater to the largest available demographic and give them exactly what they want in order to let them make as much money as possible from them. If you think anything they do is not based around hitting the largest possible, and most profitable, section of the market you're sorely mistaken.

Bang on OG.

Â