Weekend Football 8/10 April

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Grealish getting slaughtered on Twitter for not passing to De Bruyne

Quite rightly tbh, a minute to go on the counter attack, De Bryune in acres of space, it was a fantastic chance, and he did what he often did here - slowed down play, tried to do it all himself, and just ran straight into the defender and lost the ball.

He'd be getting far, far worse stick if Mahrez hadn't **** up even worse seconds later. it was a match-winning moment.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Quite rightly tbh, a minute to go on the counter attack, De Bryune in acres of space, it was a fantastic chance, and he did what he often did here - slowed down play, tried to do it all himself, and just ran straight into the defender and lost the ball.

And some think we should get Saint-Maximin, to do just that every five minutes.

Liverpool wanna beat Man city for the title. But the bull**** from Sky saying it's one of the biggest rivalries is nonsense. It was a nice game, no moodies, 1 yellow card for man City even. The days of rivalry and the big aggressive derby are gone. Speaks volumes for the players passion really, like our game against Wolves, looked like players treated it like any other game................................a lose!

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He'd be getting far, far worse stick if Mahrez hadn't **** up even worse seconds later. it was a match-winning moment.

Too much Villa Jack, not Man City Jack. Golden chance, Mahrez looked in good space too. Massive fluff.

Imagine if that ends up costing them the title. Mahrez's free kick was equally as bad.

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Last season I had a similar accy of 6 teams coming up and just needing Spurs to beat Fulham at home for about 600 quid. They were 1 up for an hour, Son missed a near identical chance to the one he slotted with ease yesterday and then Fulham scrambled a goal with ten minutes left and it ended 1-1. Spurs then won the away game 2 or 3 nil a few weeks later!

So I have different reasons on here to dislike Mourinho compared to the majority.😂

Hopefully Tammy just taps in a couple of crosses early on as on Bet365 the bet is won when team you back goes two goals up. Bit annoyed with the pricing aswell, Salernitana only 4/1 to draw the game. if it had been 6 or 7/1 I'd have whacked 50 quid on as some sort of insurance.

Good thing is Lazio won earlier. Roma always tend to win when that happens as want to finish above them in table.

Still have outside shot of top 4 aswell.

You got lucky

Owe Mike Smalling a beer 😉😂

• Haha 1

Years back I had an acca and part of it was Small Heath to draw with Derby, I checked that score first and Derby were 2-0 up going into injury time, I didn’t bother checking the others.

Bit later on I caught something about SHA’s amazing comeback, they scored 2 in injury time. The other results came in too, it was about £400. I quite liked them lot for about 5 minutes till I withdrew my money.

Â