• Ings
    • Watkins
    • Sanson (Ings 71)
    • Buendía (Coutinho 76)
    • Young (Luiz 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Referee's Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/22 at 00:00

At last we've thrashed Leeds!

(Rather than the other way round. After them making us suffer several times since we went down to the Championship, tonight has more or less evened things up, well done Villa!) :>.

Three league wins and clean sheets in a row is fantastic! Scored nine, conceded zero, like daydreams only they've come true! I think this may be the first time we've won three league games in a row since the start of last season. 

• Like 2

Excellent away performance and Martinez didn't have a save of note to make all game. Cash MOTM for a goal, assist and also a vital goal line clearance just after half time too but everyone was pretty solid. Front 3 look like they are clicking and the midfield was pretty decent too. 

I honestly can't remember a time when our bench looked as strong as it looked tonight either?

UTV!

Ps Ted Lasso has got his work cut out 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bose said:

Brilliant game. Cahill MOTM, brilliant goal

Oh yes, his spectacular overhead kick vs Blues, 3-1 to us. Yeah, brilliant game, I watched it in a pub and remember the feeling of relief as we needed to win as we were dangerously close to relegation.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Take that dirty whining cheating Leeds

a week or so ago I looked at the fixture list and thought , we could be in trouble here , credit the management they’ve turned this around in the past weeks and given us 9 points that we probably weren’t expecting 

feel sorry for Buendia as he was playing well , but sacrificing him does seem to have given us more balance and shape.

Leeds fans abusing Mings all night , guess they’ve not noticed that they have Ayling playing for them , I know who I’d rather have all day long 

Chambers has been a decent bit of business for a free transfer , Konsa might have to get a cushion as I think he’ll be on the bench for a while … 

loved it when Coutinho went off , sorta nodded at Steve to say , you’re welcome mate … 

How good are those bench options. Konsa, Buendia etc. Weve lacked the quality in depth for years!

Â