Weekends Football 25/26 February

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Based on nothing other than FM I'm amazed juve let him go

He didn’t fit into either manager style and they have Chiesa who is a superior player though injured now. Juve usually play one winger and Cuadrado as an attacking full back

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Spurs will finish top 6, the triers will fade come judgement day.

2020/21 will be remembered as the last season any team outside of the scum6 ever finished inside the top 6.

Bold call with Newcastle riches

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But how did they come back from us being 2-0 up. Worst team in the league at the moment, an not sure if it's us or Leeds. We will see after Brighton.

Leeds have a tactic that doesn't work and yet the manager has zero interest in changing it despite it resulting in them leaking a ton of goals

Not sure what we have anymore 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bold call with Newcastle riches

Super league will be formed by the time Newcastle get in to the right gear and how much more then us can they really spend within the guidelines, answer is probably that they will spend  whatever they want, bride their way out of trouble etc. Newcastle might just try to form the super league actually.

30 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It took longer than I expected for it all to shit the bed as usual for Bielsa but glad to see it's finally arrived. 

I agree, I said it last season that it was only a matter of time.  Bielsa isn’t a good coach as there is more to football than just attacking.  Great to watch as a neutral but like I said last season I’d never want him as our manager.

Â