Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Seems the pro shirt has the rubberised badge.  Didn't some people suggest it would have a flat profile for weight and aerodynamic purposes? Any other clubs use a rubber badge on their player's kits?

Just now, MrBlack said:

Seems the pro shirt has the rubberised badge.  Didn't some people suggest it would have a flat profile for weight and aerodynamic purposes? Any other clubs use a rubber badge on their player's kits?

I suspect the rubber badge is for the commercial version and a flat one for the players version 

54 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Kappa was the same last year, the pro version is rubber, as a result there's zero on the inside of the shirt (I'm sat wearing it funnily enough) and it is still somehow really light

Said many times the quality of last years kappa pro shirt is brilliant 

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

The Mrs is ready to pop any moment now. Went to have a look how much a baby villa kit is. £50. **** off! 😂

How they can justify that cost for an infant kit I'll never know. To charge that for a little baby kit is shocking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Yep just you mate!

Compare to the green ‘Ships Free’ tag on it, definitely grey grey! Not green grey!

Is this the one that elmo is wearing?? Because that looks green to me too. Cant see grey at all

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Is this the one that elmo is wearing?? Because that looks green to me too. Cant see grey at all

It’s the white gold/black blue dress all over again! 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Try looking at it on another screen, maybe it’s your picture settings on your device?

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Am i going crazy? This looks green to me but its down as grey? I like the look of it in the green but says grey?

Am i only one seeing green?

Screenshot_20220711-220022_Chrome.jpg

I have a t-Shirt that is the exact same colour. When I ordered it said “anthracite” under the heading, colour. My missus says it’s green, so there’s two of you in it at least.

You're both wrong fwiw. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Definitely grey. Including when elmo is wearing it.  Have you got a warm colour/eye comfort shield type setting enabled on your phone that's making it look green?

Not that i am aware of. I can only see green with this top. Really wierd cant see any element of grey i think i need to go for a eye test