Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

What's going on with the layout on these shirts?

On Kamara's shirt, the 'O' on the Cazoo is way closer to the badge than it is on the shirt Ings is wearing.

Ings' one looks far more normal as a layout. Kamara's one looks too high and bunched together. Would be good to know which is the proper layout.

No description available.

I think it is just where the seam sits on their shoulders.. just a body shape thing

4 minutes ago, catanzaro said:

I think it is just where the seam sits on their shoulders.. just a body shape thing

It’s definitely lower on Ings, you can see it in relation to the chevrons. It’s the only one that seems to be that be low, too

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It’s definitely lower on Ings, you can see it in relation to the chevrons. It’s the only one that seems to be that be low, too

Oh yeah.. I see what you mean

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The post on the Villa official Twitter is a double one with Watkins and his Cazoo logo is lower down too.

I hope this is actually how they look because I'm not big on it being all bunched up top.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

How's that work then? Villa fans have donated enough to cover the costs of the club have given it to them? 

Its great for us....but in the context of FFP and Newcastles market resetting £7.5m deal it's not... Maybe we're sitting a year our for that reason 

1 hour ago, jim said:

What is happening in Ukraine is a crisis.

Tell that to the lady who rides the bus all day because she can't afford to pay for heating oil.

Edit: And Ukraine is a crisis too, obvs.

Edited by maqroll

Presuming it's real and not an attempt at a joke then I'm sure there must be a good reason for it from the club's point of view as they will know what they're doing. Maybe the extra line on the front sponsor and the money that brings means they can do what they want with the sleeve.

If it is a joke they're probably not doing themselves any favors.

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Nice 

I don’t know why people like this so much… each to their own,

Me personally, it has 2 things I hate in design, random floating shit (as a pattern) and a gradient fade off

It’s a pass from me 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Just to reaffirm, there will be no extra money from Cazoo changing what they choose to put on the front of the shirt.

Any idea why they'd go with the tagline on ours but not on Marseille, Freiburg, or even the Wales rugby team?

Would it be because we kindly agreed to let them or contractually we couldn't stop them?

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Any idea why they'd go with the tagline on ours but not on Marseille, Freiburg, or even the Wales rugby team?

Would it be because we kindly agreed to let them or contractually we couldn't stop them?

I'd be surprised if we had any power to veto it. The tagline addition will be purely based on what they need in terms of brand recognition in each area.

In terms of Wales rugby, I can't speak to the regulations in that sport.

• Thanks 1