Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

47 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

£65. That's the non pro version without the blue vent holes that give the kit a bit of character.  £110 for the pro. 

I really hope nobody pays either of those prices for a shirt.

Disgusting the prices they're charging for pretty much everything in the club store.

The only way this nonsense will stop is if sales numbers take a dive.

I for one won't be buying anything at all. Have not seen one item that looks decent value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

£50 the standard and £85 or £90 the pro. Its a big f***** big increase is all anyone needs to know. Disgusting price tbh

Are those the prices you would be willing to pay? As the actual charts are higher. 

2 minutes ago, dubliner said:

I really hope nobody pays either of those prices for a shirt.

Disgusting the prices they're charging for pretty much everything in the club store.

The only way this nonsense will stop is if sales numbers take a dive.

I for one won't be buying anything at all. Have not seen one item that looks decent value.

im not immediately against the price increases as i think teams across the board have kind of done the same, we are charging similar to the likes of utd, arsenal etc said before we're still cheaper than europe for football gear

the massive misstep by the club is us charging more than wolves, not sure about newcastle and rangers, but for our gear to be more expensive than wolves with castore on both shirts is a huge no no for me, doesn't matter about fanatics and which factory they're made in i dont care, you cant charge 20-30% more for similar products with different club badges on

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont know why they didnt reveal the away one. We all know its the light blue one and you can see it in flashes in the video.

This club does some strange things at times with the kits

The light blue you see in the video is training gear.  The cazoo logo doesn't have the tagline below it so won't be the away kit 

A £25 increase on the Pro shirt is a serious piss take..

I mean when the hell did we get to shit replica home shirts at top dollar and the real replicas at extortionate prices. 

You pay £65 and don't even get a proper replica. Everyone just get's f***** over these days. No wonder the world is getting angrier. 

• Thanks 1