Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I saw a very interesting report recently, that Fekir nearly signed for Liverpool in 2019 (from Lyon, before he signed for Real Betis).

Apparently the deal was done, medical done etc, Fekir just needed to sign on the bottom line, then Fekir's agent started asking for more money and causing issues, so Klopp immediately pulled the plug and said "no thanks".

pretty sure Liverpool said his knees were made of glass and didnt follow through

Fact he ended at Betis was a sign since they were nowhere near the European spots at the time

4 hours ago, Joshie2000 said:

He didn't say finishing top 4, I bet he meant by upsetting top 4 is taking points off them and beating them,  that sounds more realistic to me,  we have some fans that just love to slag of the latest scapegoat,   last season it was Mings,  but now he's not captain and didn't play against Bournemouth he's Mcgrath reincarnated to them. 

I want us to upset the top 4, or maybe we should just tell the league not to. Schedule games against them and just give them the points at the start of the season

Quite a few of us have wanted him sold for years

Joey Veerman sounds like the type of midfielder desperately  need - Cheaper & more realistic than Matheus Nunes.

Having received the ball and dealt with any pressure he is put under, Veerman possesses a high-level range of passing that can adapt to whatever the situation dictates. He can circulate possession in deeper positions, link play across the pitch, play long diagonals that find wide attackers, attack depth with direct balls over defences, or break lines with quick, accurate passes that progress possession and are difficult to defend.

https://www.scoutedftbl.com/best-young-football-players/joey-veerman/

Oh and please sign Jonathan David - Thanks 

If Diego Carlos has buffered his Achilles then we definitely need another centre back… Tanguy Nianzou Bayern. Thilo Kehrer & Abdou Diallo PSG. Attilia Szalai Or Victor Nelsson from the Turkish league. Maxence Lacroix Wolfsburg. Gonçalo Inácio Sporting are some of the the curently available centre backs. 

25 minutes ago, thabucks said:

If Diego Carlos has buffered his Achilles then we definitely need another centre back… Tanguy Nianzou Bayern. Thilo Kehrer & Abdou Diallo PSG. Attilia Szalai Or Victor Nelsson from the Turkish league. Maxence Lacroix Wolfsburg. Gonçalo Inácio Sporting are some of the the curently available centre backs. 

Nianzou will be available on loan

But that's because he's Billy big bollocks and he's pissed bayern off

20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Don't think we can buy another to be honest. That'll be six, five if we sell Hause.

If he is out for a vast part of the the season I cannot see how we can afford not to. Hause &  Konsa personally I think we’ve seen the best of and will be gone this time next year. We have Mings & Chambers as current frontline CB’s. Injuries to them and we are screwed.

Edited by thabucks

6 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

In my opinion, Villa signing this word removed would be a new world record low. Seriously. SG would have to walk the same day. No excuses.

Quick google but nothing obvious, whats he done?