Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

12 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Newcastle putting in sensible offers - directly weakening rivals as well. They will be a force over the next few years. (Having said that - Maddison is far too inconsistent / injury prone!)

Really? I’ve been slightly surprised by how meh their transfer window has been so far. 

17 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Wtf js going on with Leicester btw.  Bought no one as yet. No money any more ?  Without Maddison they will really struggle. 

I think it all went downhill when the boss exploded in a helicopter 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Tielemans has 12 months left on his contract, he's the one I would be trying to sign. Instant upgrade on the midfield.

He will be going to a bigger team than us in the next 12 months.

Right now we need to be signing players that can mould into a player like Tielemans at 25 years old. Sangare at 22 years old would be that player for me; a brilliant player, who will only increase in value once signed.

55 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Wtf js going on with Leicester btw.  Bought no one as yet. No money any more ?  Without Maddison they will really struggle. 

I read somewhere that they’re skint. They were linked to someone in Europe but didn’t have the funds. Good news for us I suppose if it’s true. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Sangare at 22 years old would be that player for me

Isn’t he 24? Why don’t we give Chuk to Barca and get Nico Gonzalez in a swap deal 😁

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not related to us but might set off a chain reaction.

Isn’t this them just posturing to Lyon with regards to Paqueta as I thought they were a shoe in for him?

52 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Sangare at 22 years old would be that player for me;

I’m sick of people tapping up our players or potential players. First @AVTuco puts Chambers and Diego Carlos in his central defence, now you’re after our potential midfielder. I can understand why NSWE keep things tight. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

He will be going to a bigger team than us in the next 12 months.

Right now we need to be signing players that can mould into a player like Tielemans at 25 years old. Sangare at 22 years old would be that player for me; a brilliant player, who will only increase in value once signed.

Really, thought Gerrard was looking for experience. Tielemans is at the right age and no guarantee the big clubs will be in for him. A signing like him will balance the midfield.

• Like 1