Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ok, so can we tell who’s leaving and staying from this pic? 😆

Sanson looks pissed off 😯

Keinan pining for Forest?

Most of em look happy 😃

spacer.png

Who's the very tall one at the back beside Mings?

The Scottish striker lad? Rory is it?

If so, he's massive! 😲

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Beyond that, a midfielder with a physical quality would be a nice to have, but I'm reasonably happy with what we've got for the moment.

Even though the current options (bar BK) have shown nowhere enough to be a top 7/8 midfield? All decent players but I’m desperate for an upgraded 8 - if not then hopes of pushing for Europe will remain just that. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jeez, I've actually never seen him, only heard his name lol.

He's a big.lad! CB?

He played second half against Leeds and for like 50% of that time I thought he was Chambers. The lad is massive for his age. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jeez, I've actually never seen him, only heard his name lol.

He's a big.lad! CB?

Yep, only 17. Highly rated and must be some talent to be involved with the first team so soon, has been making the bench.

• Like 1

Not signing any more players is fine, but don’t expect top 10 if we don’t. Regardless of outs, we need another quality midfielder. Anything else can wait, but one more quality midfielder and there’s even a decent chance of 7th. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Not signing any more players is fine, but don’t expect top 10 if we don’t. Regardless of outs, we need another quality midfielder. Anything else can wait, but one more quality midfielder and there’s even a decent chance of 7th. 

Not getting top 10 with our squad is a failure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pete101 said:

I just want him to sing "Maxi Lopez your kids are one of us "

I would like to think we are better than that to sign a player to insult a random person that his wife left him for his mate

Sure we already had the clearing in the woods Terry who was bad enough

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

We were 6 points off 9th last season to be fair, and that was with a couple of terrible runs, and chucking points away from winning and drawing positions.

• Like 1